Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    So the previous fuzzy mocked up kit with pinstripes and black strip sponsor could well be correct then...
    FFS, I completely missed this!
  • Options
    Did the existing BETDAQ contract cover this season, as with Sunderland didn't they do this to cover the final year of their deal?
  • Options
    Kenny Clement
  • Options
    Did the existing BETDAQ contract cover this season, as with Sunderland didn't they do this to cover the final year of their deal?
    I thought that the contract was up but it must have covered this season because if it was just Charlton doing it, it would probably go to the clubs charity rather than mentioning betdaq and their charity 
  • Options
    Kenny Clement
    I think you are correct

proper footballers shorts as well
  • Options
    Home kits since the beginning. As another reference point, as it shows all kit variations, not just the shirts.

• Options
    Adidas FADS kit best ever - always reminds me of Simmo
  • Options
    Can't beat The Woolwich kits 
    Or FADS, they were fab.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Name the Man City player.
    Paul Power ?
    Nope.

Have another go.
  • Options

Name the Man City player.
    Kevin Kilcline.
    Never played for this team.
  • Options
    Kenny Clement
    Top marks.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Kenny Clement
    Top marks.
    Wrong. It’s Kenny Clements.

Stop making players names up. 
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    I knew it was a charity but didn't know which one.  I'm really pleased with that though and fair play to Betdaq for the gesture.

Not sure how much of a say we had in the process but that's definitely more aligned with the way the majority of fans want Charlton to be run and regarded
    Agree although this seems like BetDaqs call rather than ours.

I assume the income to LDTs spread sheet stays the same so he's not bothered.
    Sorry am I being dense here. Are BetDaq not paying the money to the charity instead of to Charlton? How can there be income to Charlton if that’s the case?
  • Options
    Kenny Clement
    Top marks.

Go away Dicky.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Swisdom said:
    I knew it was a charity but didn't know which one.  I'm really pleased with that though and fair play to Betdaq for the gesture.

Not sure how much of a say we had in the process but that's definitely more aligned with the way the majority of fans want Charlton to be run and regarded

Sorry am I being dense here. Are BetDaq not paying the money to the charity instead of to Charlton? How can there be income to Charlton if that’s the case?
    No they're paying the club for the shirt space and donating* it to the charity is my understanding .

*Donating the shirt space I mean
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Thought so, I was being dense. I thought for one weird minute that Roland was donating the income we received to the Charity but no it’s just BetDaq giving the sponsorship space to the charity. Naff all to do with the Club. Can’t understand all those saying well done the Club. Well done for what? As you were ....
  • Options
    Kenny Clement
    Top marks.

Go away Dicky.
    You might as well say the Charlton player is Mike Flanagans.
  • Options
    Kenny Clement
    Top marks.

Go away Dicky.
    You might as well say the Charlton player is Mike Flanagans.
    P*** off Dicky.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The new Villa kit is decent

• Options
    Will ours be revealed this week @Ollywozere ?
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Will ours be revealed this week @Ollywozere ?
    Mid July the club say, so next week more likely
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

I like that.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Photographer should be shot for the quality of that image. 
  • Options
    Well done Charlton and Betdaq. Brilliant. 
  • Options
    I don't see the need for us to have it ironed on in a box. Just remove the red box for our shirts, especially home. 
  • Options
    I'm 100% not knocking Charlton, but I can't see it has much, if anything to do with Charlton.
    The betting companies have absolutely bombarded us with ads around and during sporting events.
    The government were going to put a stop to it, so the companies voluntarily did so themselves, as it shows them in a better light.

I presume Betdaq have paid Charlton but will have the charity showing in place of their company name.
    Good news, but pretty much enforced on them.
    I'm happy to be corrected if anyone knows different.
    Nope - that's about the long and the short of it.

Kenny Alexander is on a charm offensive at the moment - you'll find out why soon!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    I'm 100% not knocking Charlton, but I can't see it has much, if anything to do with Charlton.
    The betting companies have absolutely bombarded us with ads around and during sporting events.
    The government were going to put a stop to it, so the companies voluntarily did so themselves, as it shows them in a better light.

I presume Betdaq have paid Charlton but will have the charity showing in place of their company name.
    Good news, but pretty much enforced on them.
    I'm happy to be corrected if anyone knows different.
    Nope - that's about the long and the short of it.

Kenny Alexander is on a charm offensive at the moment - you'll find out why soon!
    He's buying Charlton!

Thanks for the tip off bob