Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    Hummel have expanded pretty rapidly over here, us and Rangers first, then they picked up Boro, Cambridge, Fleetwood, now Coventry, Oldham, Everton and Southend
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Hummel have expanded pretty rapidly over here, us and Rangers first, then they picked up Boro, Cambridge, Fleetwood, now Coventry, Oldham, Everton and Southend
    I think the work they did with our kits must have impressed a lot of the smaller clubs. Doing bespoke kits (home and away) for a L1 club made our kits really stand out from many of the catalogue kits other teams were wearing
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Hummel were pretty big here in 80s. Them and Le Coq Sportiff had some smashing kits. Spurs and Villa come to mind.

Then they sort of dissapeared in the late 90s...glad they are back and popular again.

• Options
    I have always liked the kits Adidas produce.
  • Options
    Olly says no :)
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    MattF said:
    Southend have unveiled their first Hummel kit for this season.

Really like the wave effect. Good work as usual from Hummel. 
    Clever use of the club shield for those waves. I’m not so sure they can do much with our valiant motif.

I do agree with pretty much everyone else that Hummel do a great job.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Turn the black white and the grey red and boom. 

Charlton 19-20 Hummel Travel Polo - Adult

You've got a lovely kit. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sammy391 said:
    No, they’ve done that type of thing with a few of the kits over recent weeks. 
  • Options
    Do we know when the new kit will be announced and go on sale? 
  • Options
    when Elliott passes the EFL tests …..
  • Options
    I know someone who has spoken to the shop recently regarding this and was told they know what the kits look like (I've been told but sworn to secrecy). 

The delay is aparantly due to the sponsor not willing to be announced until off field issues are sorted. Guessing they may pull the plug on the deal depending that happens with the EFL vs ESI rubbish
    May be starting the season sponsor-less then?
  • Options
    I know someone who has spoken to the shop recently regarding this and was told they know what the kits look like (I've been told but sworn to secrecy). 

The delay is aparantly due to the sponsor not willing to be announced until off field issues are sorted. Guessing they may pull the plug on the deal depending that happens with the EFL vs ESI rubbish
    Abu Dhabi Building Developments?
  • Options
    I honestly don't know who the sponsor is. Just going on what I've been told. 
  • Options
    Sports direct...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ross said:

May be starting the season sponsor-less then?
    Doubt we’ll be starting the season at all tbh.
  • Options

Can you pm what colour the home top will be please mate.
  • Options
    But how much white is on it?
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Southend have unveiled their first Hummel kit for this season.

Ross said:
    Hal1x said:
    Talal said:
    What about Hummel's version of the Cambridge GK kit?

https://www.thekitman.co.uk/cambridge-united-2020-21-hummel-goalkeeper-kits/
    Boro one the same design, we'll probably end up with it if we're still going. Similar to the current ones though so expect different colours. 

But Purples a fruit?

http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/35elll
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    But how much white is on it?
    Not much
  • Options
    Like we’ll have a sponsor....
  • Options
    Looks a bit more of a catalogue kit that one... the shades of yellow and blue work well though
  • Options
    That's basically what our third kit was last year but with blue piping instead of black on the shirt