Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    All of the Palace shirts have too much red. Which one will they wear at Anfield, Old Trafford or Emirates?
  • Options
    It's different and eye-catching but think they've over done it a bit
  • Options

Wycombe's new away goalkeeper kit, hopefully that doesn't get used very much
  • Options
    edited August 2020
  • Options
    MattF said:

Believe it was designed by a child, won a competition. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    MattF said:

That explains a lot
  • Options
    Well its certainly interesting, bit of a simple design as most creations from children are quite loud and colourful

Be curious to see how many times we see it this year
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well its certainly interesting, bit of a simple design as most creations from children are quite loud and colourful

Strangely, their home GK kit has the same template as the competition away kit, so maybe the winner only had freedom to fill in some colours

• Options

We won't see it at all as we're in a different division.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    MattF said:

Was the child eating a Zoom ice lolly at the time?
  • Options
    MattF said:

Reminds me a bit of a cocktail I once drank!
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    New Rangers home kit, Castore (never heard of them) are their new merchandise/shop partners as well now they’ve got out of the Ashley sports direct deal.
    They have sold over 100,000 shirts already
  • Options
    Anyone know when our new kits will be announced?
  • Options
    Ages yet, Elliot is suing Hummel because farnell told him that he owned them and it turns out that that might not be true! Elliot is going down fighting
    WHAT??? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2020
    Heard a rumour we were waiting on a sponsor.

Now we've got Zynex tied up should be any time soon
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Is Sandgaard wearing Hummel of any significance? I know it’s a danish company but it can’t be the typical attire of a multi millionaire. 
  • Options
    So insecure about the London thing aren't they.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    MattF said:

Reminds me a bit of a cocktail I once drank!
    I remember a traffic light cocktail served in a College bar in Lancaster (one of the key selling points being that each College had its own bar).

Having O'Neills (who, apart from their main GAA business, provide sportswear for an eclectic mix of sports and teams, like the DRC national team) as kit manufacturer would be really handy for me, their factory and factory shop is in Strabane, about 20 miles away.
  • Options
    Heard a rumour we were waiting on a sponsor.

Now we've got Zynex tied up should be any time soon
    Exactly as I was told.

Kit’s are done but awaiting a sponsor to complete ‘the look’.

Complete guess but probably be announced on my birthday, 21st August.
  • Options
    Is Sandgaard wearing Hummel of any significance? I know it’s a danish company but it can’t be the typical attire of a multi millionaire. 
    Think it's the Denmark shirt.
  • Options
    How long do shirt sponsorship deals take to find? And how long after the design of the shirt does it take for them to manufactured in the sort of bulk needed for a kit launch?
  • Options
    He's wearing the 2002/03 Denmark home shirt
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    AGES YET, ELLIOT IS SUING HUMMEL BECAUSE FARNELL TOLD HIM THAT HE OWNED THEM AND IT TURNS OUT THAT THAT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE! ELLIOT IS GOING DOWN FIGHTING 
    You were on absolute form last night!!  :D