Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    Ross said:
    Katrien was well ahead of the times with her PowerPoint presentations...

She left us for Sheff Wed .. some might say she went over to the other slide
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Hearing we have a sponsor and we should see some news on the kit soonish.

Must have been signed yesterday or the day before then... They were still touting around shirt sponsorship the tail end of last week
    If i was a sponsor i'd have gone nowhere near them whilst ESI were still there.

Surely whoever it is has come on board after getting an assurance that TS will soon be in charge?
  • Options
    I did hear that Messi is looking to leave Barca...
    Indeed, he's happy to accept £1300 a week, on condition of a £15m bonus if we get promoted.
    That would actually still be fantastic value! Apparently he earns about £7.3m a month at the moment so it's good of him to accept a bonus that's just two months of work at Barce
  • Options
    Didnt realise that Bristol City had joined the family - Appear to be a few in England that are joining their portfolio now

Everton | Bristol City | Charlton | Fleetwood | Southend are the ones of the top of my head but must be more?
  • Options
    When Sandgaard takes over, surely they will prioritise us over all the others.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Didnt realise that Bristol City had joined the family - Appear to be a few in England that are joining their portfolio now

Everton | Bristol City | Charlton | Fleetwood | Southend are the ones of the top of my head but must be more?
    Middlesbrough, Coventry, Cambridge and Oldham as well for this country
  • Options
    First one I haven’t liked but probably the colours. That was the kit they wore when they beat Liverpool at anfield. Always stick in my mind that game. Brian Tinnion and Junior Bent? 
  • Options
    QPR have borrowed Forest's surplus stock for their away kit this year

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    When Sandgaard takes over, surely they will prioritise us over all the others.
    Surely they will prioritise whoever offers them the best contract? 
  • Options
    WTF is that!!... that really looks like the sort of cast off you get from your older siblings
  • Options
    Looks like an 80s Sunday League shirt
  • Options
    I like it but it is very Forest. 
  • Options
    Same sponsor as Forest really doesn't help matters
  • Options
    Another thread hijacked by stupidness, admin....have a WORD
  • Options
    It's not great now but I bet in 20 years or so Watford fans will look back at that shirt as iconic. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rothko said:
    @sam3110 you need to clear your browsing history chap
    Wife's favourite store, what can I say? :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Those Brizzle keeper kits are fantastic especially the black sleeved one. 
  • Options
    MattF said:

God, that is lazy. Someone got paid to come up with that pile of shit!
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Bristol City's goalkeeper kits, plus points for not being able to read the sponsor properly

Edit: based off the kit worn by Schmeichel in the 92 Euros final

Strangely hypnotic, although what Denmark winning the Euros has to do with Brizzle is lost on me? Hope we get something a little less outlandish!
  • Options
    YTS1978 said:
    MattF said:

God, that is lazy. Someone got paid to come up with that pile of shit!
    Yeah he pinched the money, went out on the piss and then panicked the morning QPR wanted to see the designs so did a quick bodge job with a stinking hangover 
  • Options
    Those City shirts are monstrous, hope we have them for our keepers!
  • Options
    MattF said:

Troubling.

• Options
    Talal said:
    Those Brizzle keeper kits are fantastic especially the black sleeved one. 
    It'll look good on Dillon Ben Amos, especially with a non betting sponsor (hopefully)