Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Something tells me Chelsea and Liverpool, who probably sell hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of shirts worldwide are a somewhat higher priority than someone like Charlton for their respective kit suppliers. 
  • CHG said:
    Ross said:
    The new Leicester home shirt is an absolute beaut. Proper late 80s/early 90s vibe about it.

That reminds me, I need to get a couple of bottles of milk in. 
    Pocket Billiards....
  • cafc999 said:
    Ross said:
    The new Leicester home shirt is an absolute beaut. Proper late 80s/early 90s vibe about it.

Not bad but still a template type of kit. If the 3 stripes would have carried on down the arm then it would be better in my view. 
    Can’t do that anymore because of the sleeve sponsors. Would’ve been nice along the sides of the torso though.

Decent effort - one of the best I’ve seen so far. 8/10
  • edited May 2021
    cafc999 said:
    Ross said:

Not bad but still a template type of kit. If the 3 stripes would have carried on down the arm then it would be better in my view. 
    Can’t do that anymore because of the sleeve sponsors. Would’ve been nice along the sides of the torso though.

You can and Adidas have done so in the past - you just leave a block spare on the arm (1 example below)

• VfL Wolfsburg's kit for next season...

• edited May 2021
    cafc999 said:
    cafc999 said:
    Ross said:

You can and Adidas have done so in the past - you just leave a block spare on the arm (1 example below)

Struggling to find any examples since 2017 when sleeve sponsors (not competition logos) were implemented.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/442974

It’s not that it’s not allowed, it’s just clubs would rather have the sponsorship revenue.
  • edited May 2021
    Ross said:

Ross said:

Looks like its been made out of old acrylic nylon blanket material.
  • Imagine Vardy will look more miserable after todays result.
  • VfL Wolfsburg's kit for next season...

Always had a good shirt.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc999 said:
    cafc999 said:
    Ross said:

Struggling to find any examples since 2017 when sleeve sponsors (not competition logos) were implemented.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/442974

It’s not that it’s not allowed, it’s just clubs would rather have the sponsorship revenue.
    Sorry - I was referring to the block in the stripes by Adidas which would allow an arm sponsor. The reason why they do not do it now is based on cost
  • cafc999 said:
    Ross said:

I didn't now another Trainspotting sequel was due out. Good news. Spud Murphy is looking pretty rough though.
  • Mendonca in that kit 

• Sponsored links:

• So Hummel are going to pay homage to this viglen/quasar kit with the new kit then?
  • So Hummel are going to pay homage to this viglen/quasar kit with the new kit then?
    We're you consulted this year about the new kit design?
  • I'm half expecting a half Denmark half cafc kit. Hummel makes both so it's not too out there
  • cafcwill said:
    I'm half expecting a half Denmark half cafc kit. Hummel makes both so it's not too out there
    Are we definitely sticking with Hummel? . I’m sure TS hinted a few months back that we might not necessarily stick with them .
  • cafcwill said:
    I'm half expecting a half Denmark half cafc kit. Hummel makes both so it's not too out there
    Are we definitely sticking with Hummel? . I’m sure TS hinted a few months back that we might not necessarily stick with them .
    We've got one more season on the current Hummel deal
  • cafcwill said:
    There is/was one year remaining on the contact. Additionally do Hummel co-run affairs in the club shop? I remember Nike had a deal in place some years ago.
  • PopIcon said:
    cafcwill said:
    There is/was one year remaining on the contact. Additionally do Hummel co-run affairs in the club shop? I remember Nike had a deal in place some years ago.
    I think the shop is still outsourced and not really run by the club at all which is probably why it’s so crap. 

I’m sure I remember hearing TS talking about bringing it back but not sure when the current deal expires. 
  • PopIcon said:
    cafcwill said:
    I know Hummel do make some.old shirts for Spurs which get sold in their club shop so it's not out of the question, albeit they currently run our club shop.