Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Soccer Aid 2019

Comments

• Options
    Valley11 said:
    Morgan and Allardyce the managers. Doesn’t quite fit with the charitable vibe for me. 
    Morgan is assistant, King of the Jungle Harry is manager for World XI
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Soccer Aid is Robbie Williams baby, where is he
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Can we snap up Lynch AKA budget Sterling.

I believe we actually gave him a trial a while back. Could have been a different freestyle footballer.
  • Options
    Disapointed Carragher didn't spit at the ball. He could have deflected it a bit!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Croydon said:
    Can we sign Lynch?  Looks tidy on the ball
    Gave him a championship trial and chose to take it no further in 2008.
  • Options
    Rita Ora has lost one of the legs on her jeans
  • Options
    what an awful "singer", I'd have paid £10 to stop her
  • Options
    Great to read Bolt is involved.  Thinks he can traverse one sport to another, insulting 1000s of players all over the globe let go by pro clubs who have to work their way back, sometimes never making it, and this twat decides he fancies playing football and gets given trials.  I don’t care that the clubs play in tinpot leagues, it’s an absolute farce he’s even being entertained.  What would happen if Tyson Fury said he fancied a careers as 100m sprinter. Absolute joke 

Well done for turning out for a charitable cause, but an absolute piss take he’s in this bubble of wanting a pro contract 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what an awful "singer", I'd have paid £10 to stop her
    Hate it when acts mime, whoever they are. 
  • Options
    what an awful "singer", I'd have paid £10 to shag her
    Yeah get what you mean.
  • Options
    @cabbles no chance he'll gaet a contract at a decent pro level with that gut he has now. Apparently doesn't like to train for fitness either.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    cabbles said:
    Great to read Bolt is involved.  Thinks he can traverse one sport to another, insulting 1000s of players all over the globe let go by pro clubs who have to work their way back, sometimes never making it, and this twat decides he fancies playing football and gets given trials.  I don’t care that the clubs play in tinpot leagues, it’s an absolute farce he’s even being entertained.  What would happen if Tyson Fury said he fancied a careers as 100m sprinter. Absolute joke 

Well done for turning out for a charitable cause, but an absolute piss take he’s in this bubble of wanting a pro contract 
    He has given up now, played for an Australian team for a couple of months, played a few friendlies, but didnt get a contract and gave up trying after that
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    @cabbles no chance he'll gaet a contract at a decent pro level with that gut he has now. Apparently doesn't like to train for fitness either.
    That he was ever considered has always riled me.  Usain Bolt the sprinter, one of the greatest athletes of all time.  Usain Bolt the wannabe football player, twat 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    That he was ever considered has always riled me.  Usain Bolt the sprinter, one of the greatest athletes of all time.  Usain Bolt the wannabe football player, twat 
    Pretty sure he was a promising young footballer before becoming a sprinter. Still agree around the arrogance to deserve to just slot into a pro side
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    He's one of the most famous in the world, the exposure that a club would gain for playing him in a friendly would massive. People would definitely show up to watch him play. 
  • Options
    Great showboating from Roberto Carlos.
  • Options
    Cole, Drogba and Essien look like the best players, no coincidence I presume that they were the last 3 playing professionally.
  • Options
    Essien still playing in Azerbaijan apparently 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Damn 2-2

Those missed chances by Lee Mack look massive now
  • Options
    Robbie Williams was at the Fury fight last night / this morning
  • Options
    Owen should have hit that
  • Options
    1st ever soccer aid where no Pro player scored a goal
  • Options
    Actually a half decent goal by Kem
  • Options
    I want England to win, not only because I always support England but Piers Morgan is already insufferable can you imagine if his team win this
  • Options
    Who was the last player to come on for England . Alan Sexton is his name . Nothing comes up for him on google 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Who was the last player to come on for England . Alan Sexton is his name . Nothing comes up for him on google 
    Think he’s a dad that won a competition for fathers day
  • Options
    Won a competition 
  • Options
    England back to being shit at penalties