Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Bowyer at the valley unless the pics are old. 
  • This Bowyer situation is weird. Obviously doing a lot of work in the background despite the contract issues.
  • Didn't see this coming, let alone a cash purchase!
  • Leuth said:
    Roland has thrown us a Bonne
    Roland has given us all a Bonne. 

Seriously, how are we pronouncing that?
  • PaddyP17 said:
    Welcome Macauley! Let's hope you've got the ability and potential to step up. 

I said this on the rumours thread, but exactly the right sort of punt on a raw striker. Hopefully more Ian Wright/Jamie Vardy than Chris Dickson or Stuart Fleetwood.
    I really thought Dickson was going to be 20 goals a season man. Then I saw him play. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Bonne as in "bon-bon" I believe. (But only said once.)
  • edited June 2019
    Leuth said:
    Roland has thrown us a Bonne
    A. Roland has thrown us a Bonne.
    B Maculey is a Bonne Lad.
    C. I hope he's a premium Bonne.

Answers on a postcard.
  • Great signing but really not fussed until Bowyer signs and more important, a new owner. 
  • Trust Bowyer and Gallens judgement, fingers crossed he makes the step up. 
  • Welcome to the Madhouse Macauley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Potentially a good signing, which needs to be backed up by new contracts being signed and some intent being shown to stay in the division next year.

If we start the season with Taylor and Bonne as our only strikers, we are only going one way (I imagine Taylor would be off in that situation too).
  • Laddick01 said:
    This Bowyer situation is weird. Obviously doing a lot of work in the background despite the contract issues.
    He's still employed and being paid until the end of the month. Working hard to keep his job but still has to work even if things aren't going his way. 

I'm sure he's confident it will be resolved.
  • Now sign Eaves and our striker options will start to look a lot better. 
    this, Eaves will give us another option than what we have with Lyle and Bonne. 
  • A fine option as a young, hungry 3rd choice striker. Pleased with that.
  • Welcome Bonne.
  • Pronounced ‘Bon’

Welcome. Good signing I think. 
  • That's not the real scarfy! 

Must be still boycotting.