Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oztumer

13»

Comments

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Got back home. There's 31 new posts on the Oztumer thread. 

He must have signed .... but no it's mainly about one of our resident Spanners trying to wriggle out of admitting he's a Pikey.

But he's alright really. He likes grammar and trains.
    Should have been an Addick.

He’s gone now, @Addickupnorth switched off the WiFi on his wing ;)

Kicked his door in, retrieved his moody phone from his gaping orifice and bent him up good. Last I heard he was begging to be put on the VP wings with the rest of the wrong ‘uns and grasses.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Well this thread is a bunch of roses isn’t it
  • Options
    Turned into an amateur version of Snatch. A shit version 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Oggy Red said:

He must have signed .... but no it's mainly about one of our resident Spanners trying to wriggle out of admitting he's a Pikey.

Kicked his door in, retrieved his moody phone from his gaping orifice and bent him up good. Last I heard he was begging to be put on the VP wings with the rest of the wrong ‘uns and grasses.
    I just love the British justice system. 😂😂
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    T_C_E said:
    Oggy Red said:

I just love the British justice system. 😂😂
    Envy of the world, mate - envy of the world.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Oggy Red said:

I was one step ahead of the screws and decided to superglue my arse cheeks to the wall.

Regretting give out my number and leaving the phone on vibrate.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Oggy Red said:

I was one step ahead of the screws and decided to superglue my arse cheeks to the wall.

Regretting give out my number and leaving the phone on vibrate.

Only one step? You best raise your game mate, the average con is usually three steps ahead.