Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor signs new contract?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Yes can see him winding up millwall players and then get sent off when the millwall centre half hits him.As is the case when we play them tossers. 

Have a word with yourself.
  • Options
    I for one hope he signs a new long term deal. Instrumental for us last season and not only the goals he scored but the assists and the general togetherness he drives in that changing room. 
    Whenever my son has been lucky enough to meet him Lyle couldn’t do enough for him. Sign that deal!
  • Options
    Despite the fact he plays for Charlton and he's been brilliant for us I think Taylor can be a bit of a knob 
    Fuck sake.

The guy is a hero.
  • Options
    I just love him. 
    That was a brilliant bit of humour & well done to those who spotted it. 

• Options
    Top man, very good player, seems like a socially conscious chap outside of the game, he has my vote 👍👍
  • Options
    Lyle Taylor is a personality and has been superb for Cafc so far. Assisting from the wing and scoring 20+ in League 1.
    He is a paradox at times when he said he doesn't watch much football but wants to be a pundit because he speaks his mind ?

Great feller just to chat to, he can talk for England, nearly outdid me !  Has views on everything, proud of being a Greenwich boy and playing for the country of his dad's birth in Montserrat. 

It's going to be a difficult season and may well be an anti-climax after watching the highlights from last season. Deep down Lyle must know what any clear thinking Cafc fan knows? If we finish 18th we have had a decent season.
    The loan deals will make or break our season; just like last season.

• Options
    Strikes me as a bright guy with a big personality - happy to judge him as a footballer.
  • Options
    Wish he'd hurry up and sign!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2019
    If anyone hasn’t seen it this interview with Lyle is worth watching:
    https://youtu.be/AKAKrzBrKLY
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    If anyone hasn’t seen it this interview with Lyle is worth watching:
    https://youtu.be/AKAKrzBrKLY
    God I love our Lyle.