Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Betting Thread 19/20

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2020

So Sky have boost today for people who opt in, Rooney to have a shot on target tonight Evens, surely that's printing money?

Away to Northampton, always makes me weary as it seems too obvious. Thoughts?

He plays further back so doesn't have as many shots but 1 shot on target seems easily possible. I'm sure he took a free kick for them as well the other night, so that always helps as it will only increase the chance of a shot on target.

They're also playing Luton on Tuesday, maybe he'll be rested tonight so he can be ready for that game? Your bet would get refunded if he didn't feature though, so I guess it's risk free in that sense.

• Options

So Sky have boost today for people who opt in, Rooney to have a shot on target tonight Evens, surely that's printing money?

He plays further back so doesn't have as many shots but 1 shot on target seems easily possible. I'm sure he took a free kick for them as well the other night, so that always helps as it will only increase the chance of a shot on target.

They're also playing Luton on Tuesday, maybe he'll be rested tonight so he can be ready for that game? Your bet would get refunded if he didn't feature though, so I guess it's risk free in that sense.

Yep I realise he plays a bit further back, but should get 1 shot even if long range/ free kick. Only problem is if he is on the bench and only on for 10/20 mins, not formality but I like the odds for a small double up. Not gone hard just trying to spin up what's in my account really.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Rooney starts. Marriott, knight and Chris Martin all starting. @johnnybev1987

Fancy Derby at evens tbh
  • Options
    so did I  :/
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    did he have a shot on target
  • Options

Yep I realise he plays a bit further back, but should get 1 shot even if long range/ free kick. Only problem is if he is on the bench and only on for 10/20 mins, not formality but I like the odds for a small double up. Not gone hard just trying to spin up what's in my account really.
    I think he had a shot on target from a free kick, keeper pushed away for a corner but didnt see any replay so not sure if it was going high or wide. Did they pay out?
  • Options
    Stats I’ve seen say no shot on target, 1 shot blocked.
  • Options

I think he had a shot on target from a free kick, keeper pushed away for a corner but didnt see any replay so not sure if it was going high or wide. Did they pay out?
    Stats I’ve seen say no shot on target, 1 shot blocked.

Yep no shots on target by Derby, only 1 by Northampton in the whole game. I watched bits and Derby weren't great, although it might have been different had Northampton had a player sent off. First deposit for a month now so got a free bet today unless that wins....

Had Arsenal + Sporting

Need:Brentford, Blackburn, Hull + Doncaster.

Another small bet: Leicester, West Brom, Derby, Sheff Wed + Burton

• Options

Half fancy Millwall to beat Leeds tonight. Whilst it hurts saying it, their form has been superb whereas Leeds have struggled a bit of late. Seems like Bamford can't hit a barn door again and that new striker looks a bit underwhelming.

11/2 on betfair, seems a good acca booster?

• Options
    I'm betting on >15 arrests at evens
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Half fancy Millwall to beat Leeds tonight. Whilst it hurts saying it, their form has been superb whereas Leeds have struggled a bit of late. Seems like Bamford can't hit a barn door again and that new striker looks a bit underwhelming.

I know what you mean, but I've got it as  draw in the acca. 
  • Options

It is so hard to call if im honest, I would bet Leeds as they are at home but I am not confident. Millwank have some odd results especially against the bigger teams away. Good luck
  • Options
    Ive done the table calculator and newcastle to go down 7/1 is nice and i still think swansea top 2. Millwall unfortunately is a nice price as well.
  • Options
    2-0 Milllwall if u placed the bet with 365 you would have early payout on that by now @DoctorCharlton
  • Options

Why didn't I listen?
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Sounds like Leeds have battered them but yeah a good start. Only being offered £70 on a £130 payout so I’m letting it ride for a bit. 

Had £20 on a single but also had £10 on a double with them and Brentford :( 
  • Options
    Ive got early millwall payout on 365 but in accy with villa cov and exeter. 
  • Options
    Got Brentford in an acca with Crewe and Doncaster so will be cursing them unless they turn it around 2nd half....
  • Options
    Sounds like Leeds have battered them but yeah a good start. Only being offered £70 on a £130 payout so I’m letting it ride for a bit. 

I'm watching it & not really.
    Leeds are headless chickens, panicing in front of 30,000+ fans.
    Millwall are strong, organised and composed.
    Fully deserve the 0-2.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thankfully cashed at £80 so its a return somewhat, the double was a complete let down though.

Going to have a night off tonight but if I did bet:

BTTS City v Utd

BTTS Tranmere v Sunderland

Almost 4/1 on betfair.

• Options

I'm watching it & not really.
    Leeds are headless chickens, panicing in front of 30,000+ fans.
    Millwall are strong, organised and composed.
    Fully deserve the 0-2.
    The Charlton kiss of death, thank you ! 
    I thought that was likely as I was typing.
  • Options

Thankfully cashed at £80 so its a return somewhat, the double was a complete let down though.

Going to have a night off tonight but if I did bet:

BTTS City v Utd

BTTS Tranmere v Sunderland

Almost 4/1 on betfair.

Unlucky glad you cashed out at least, Midweek I only bother betting if I have some winnings and im spinning it up. Always so unpredictable, if anything Champions league isn't too bad but anything else.
  • Options
    Well close to what can be seen as our first 11 is looking likely today. Fulham & West Brom only left with a point, and Preston least said the better. So our 5 wins 5 draws 5 defeats at home isn’t great, but still lines up well against Barnsley’s 1 win 3 draws and 10 defeats on the road. Fulham 4/6 against struggling Huddersfield, whilst an out of form WBA are 4/11 against struggling Fulham.  Form lines indicate 19/10 about us is way to big and looks value. I’m playing 
  • Options
    Rotheram
    Plymouth  Double

Crewe, Colchester, Exeter Treble
  • Options
    Well close to what can be seen as our first 11 is looking likely today. Fulham & West Brom only left with a point, and Preston least said the better. So our 5 wins 5 draws 5 defeats at home isn’t great, but still lines up well against Barnsley’s 1 win 3 draws and 10 defeats on the road. Fulham 4/6 against struggling Huddersfield, whilst an out of form WBA are 4/11 against struggling Fulham.  Form lines indicate 19/10 about us is way to big and looks value. I’m playing 
    cashed mine out just before they pulled one back 👍🏻 

• Options
    happy days
  • Options
    You've played a blinder there. Is that a typical bet for you?
  • Options
    Yep... Do a 3/4 team result and btts every week, can be tough to pick, but you always get great odds 
  • Options
    I find landing a treble hard enough without the added complication of BTTS.