Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Conor Gallagher - first league goal for Chelsea (p77)

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2020
    iaitch said:
    DOUCHER said:
    i'm reliably informed we would have been getting one of chelsea's shining midfield academy stars on loan had we not been relegated - he's been on the first team bench there for a few games recently and is a few years younger than gallagher
    Would that be Gilmour?

Would that have been a full season loan or one where they take him away at a moments notice?  
    Wouldn't have been Gilmour, he's already made quite a few first team appearances and i'd assume Lampard would want to keep him, never mind have him drop down a league.

I reckon it would've been someone like McEachran (Josh's younger brother)
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    DOUCHER said:
    i'm reliably informed we would have been getting one of chelsea's shining midfield academy stars on loan had we not been relegated - he's been on the first team bench there for a few games recently and is a few years younger than gallagher
    Would that be Gilmour?

Would that have been a full season loan or one where they take him away at a moments notice?  
    Wouldn't have been Gilmour, he's already made quite a few first team appearances and i'd assume Lampard would want to loan him, never mind have him drop down a league.

And he is out for 4 months after a knee operation. 
  • Options
    Josh McEachran was the next big thing but never really scaled the heights, constantly loaned out but now with Birmingham, still only 27.
  • Options
    Or could have been Tino Anjorin, he got mentioned last season as a potential one to come to us in the future
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Would that be Gilmour?

Wouldn't have been Gilmour, he's already made quite a few first team appearances and i'd assume Lampard would want to loan him, never mind have him drop down a league.

And he is out for 4 months after a knee operation. 
    Will fit in perfectly.
  • Options
    Let's hope WBA nail down the ts&cs of the loan agreement.
  • Options
    But Chelsea don’t want him to be involved in a relegation battle
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off to Palace on loan it would appear.
  • Options
    Off to Palace on loan it would appear.
    I thought part of the reason he left us was that they wanted him to play for a team that passed the ball better.  
  • Options
    What a shit way to start a Monday! was looking forward to following him as much as much as possible
  • Options
    Going Palace.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Would that be Gilmour?

Wouldn't have been Gilmour, he's already made quite a few first team appearances and i'd assume Lampard would want to keep him, never mind have him drop down a league.

nope - Lewis Bate - sidcup boy
  • Options
    A good move for him to be fair. Will be interesting to see how he develops in the Prem (not that I can ever bring myself to watch a Palace game). 
  • Options
    That is a bad start to the week (and season as was hoping Palace would finally be relegated).
  • Options
    He is decent but not sure he is good enough to be a regular starter in the PL yet.  Palace don't look great this season and need more than an 18 year old.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leeds it is then I guess
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    He’s Going to Crystal Palace 
    There you are , that’s how to form a sentence .
  • Options
    Palace have opted for Batshuayi over Conor Gallagher by the looks of things

https://www.si.com/soccer/chelsea/transfer-news/michy-batshuayi-to-extend-chelsea-contract-before-joining-crystal-palace-on-loan

Premier League clubs can only loan one player from a fellow Premier League side

Conor has gotten out of jail with that one!!
    Is that a new rule that Premier League clubs can only loan one player from another Prem club? 
    Cant see Conor getting anything more than Championship loan again if thats the case.
  • Options
    Palace have opted for Batshuayi over Conor Gallagher by the looks of things

https://www.si.com/soccer/chelsea/transfer-news/michy-batshuayi-to-extend-chelsea-contract-before-joining-crystal-palace-on-loan

Premier League clubs can only loan one player from a fellow Premier League side

Conor has gotten out of jail with that one!!
    Is that a new rule that Premier League clubs can only loan one player from another Prem club? 
    Cant see Conor getting anything more than Championship loan again if thats the case.
    The good news for us is that I think we could potentially have three from one club
  • Options
    He's dodged a bullet there.  Very few escape the taint of playing for the Stripey Surrey Diving Cheating No Mark Twats...