Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• Options
    I use Browsec, it is free but with slower bandwidth speeds than the premium version $4.99 per month
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Yes when they turned the comms off on the stream, the "ambient" stadium noise was crystal clear (and properly synced up). So probably something to do with the mics that were being used?
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Opera browser has been mentioned by many on here and I'm using it with no problems. Has free vpn. 
    Firefox also has a free VPN add on.
  • Options
    Sound just come back. Not hissy now.
  • Options
    Much sharper sound now
  • Options
    Audio's better. 
  • Options
    Finally got a better sound on the stream! Presume it'll still be out of sync though
  • Options
    Fingers crossed it's in sync. 
  • Options
    Yes sound is better for the moment. Hope it's properly synced.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Opera browser has been mentioned by many on here and I'm using it with no problems. Has free vpn. 
    Firefox also has a free VPN add on.
    Cool, didn't realise that. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Talal said:

Edit the name off the post plse. Don’t want it out there or it will be blocked.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Talal said:

Edit the name off the post plse. Don’t want it out there or it will be blocked.
    It's been mentioned so many times now that there's little point. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Fingers crossed it's in sync. 
    Bugger. 
  • Options
    Given up and I am abroad. Fifteen quid down for three matches and not even the courtesy of a reply from Charlton.
  • Options
    Frozen?
  • Options
    Think it's the last time I'll be using it for me, the audio sync issues are just too painful. Had to mute it to watch the penalty to save it being spoiled
  • Options
    Even the radio commentary on VP keeps cutting out, useless. 
  • Options
    Think it's the last time I'll be using it for me, the audio sync issues are just too painful. Had to mute it to watch the penalty to save it being spoiled
    Yes, me too. Sorry @LouisMend.
  • Options
    Worked for me and poor sound quality sorted at half time. 
  • Options
    Watching with no sound doesn't overly bother me, least the stream was back to the quality of the first match, no stoppages here. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolute shite, only saving grace is I wont need to use it until December now. Nothing worse then having the commentary ahead of play.
  • Options
    It's early doors yet with these streams and I for one really appreciate my club offering this service in such a complex comms/techie world covering so many of our different set-ups for a very reasonable fee.  Once the teething troubles are sorted it will be great.  As I can't get to games it is bliss being able to see us play and I love listening to our guys on the commentary - thanks.  All I need to do now is stop people visiting during the game.
  • Options
    WSA said:
    It's early doors yet with these streams and I for one really appreciate my club offering this service in such a complex comms/techie world covering so many of our different set-ups for a very reasonable fee.  Once the teething troubles are sorted it will be great.  As I can't get to games it is bliss being able to see us play and I love listening to our guys on the commentary - thanks.  All I need to do now is stop people visiting during the game.
    I agree, but. We all know there will be teething problems, but you have to set up to deal with them and if you can’t resolve them and have a customer service process to deal with the fall out. I did not expect to see the games while away so was not exactly devastated and had a cold one in my right hand. I even got a suggestions on how to fix the problem from the club - that went straight over my head though.

Not blaming anyone, but I have paid for a service that was not provided. No excuse for ignoring my emails, or indeed reimbursing me my money!

• Options
    clive said:
    So you can watch without a VPN for £10

Turn on your VPN and get it for £5...
  • Options
    Got a tweet from Sky saying the Action channel will be unencrypted for the game for those with sky sports football. 
  • Options
    WSA said:
    That's nice and generous, however it's not clear to me why they have not just gone with iFollow. I didn't suffer any of the problems that beset people on Valley Pass. I just had to put up with the audio commentary of t'Barnsleh. That audio feed was a nano-second behind the video, but much better than in the early days of iFollow. Now they also have video replays too. Does Valley Pass?

I don't agree that its such a reasonable fee either. People have forgotten that when Sky ran pay-per-view games, (late 90's -early 00s) they charged about £5 but for this you got a proper video and audio feed, plus full studio service. 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Don’t know if this has already been mentioned.
    As well as being on SkySports ActionHD 407, it’s on the red button......but in using the red button it’s with no commentary.....or so I am told.
  • Options
    Don’t know if this has already been mentioned.
    As well as being on SkySports Action 407, it’s on the red button......but in using the red button it’s with no commentary.....or so I am told.
    Was told by Sky that it's not on the red button.