Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland this transfer window

124»

Comments

• Options
    We also know that this has been the best transfer window, and under Roland they are quite often a disaster. Hopefully this is his last one as who knows what January might bring us.
  • Options
    Unfortunately Roland is very much in David Cameron territory, we can never forgive or forget what he’s done.
  • Options
    I can never regard Duchatelet and his ownership as peripheral matters. To me he is a cancer that is slowly killing our club and needs to be excised. He got very very lucky with Lee Bowyer and Steve Gallen and he's (apparently) been bright enough to give them some support - but we're always just one step away from chaos under this nutter.
  • Options
    I hope that he has finally learned the error of his ways, and allowed the correct manager to do his job (within a set budget), without meddling interference from idiots and arselickers.
  • Options
    Here's hoping for a RCB and prolific striker in the January window, together with Lyle on a new deal.
  • Options
    Here's hoping for a RCB and prolific striker in the January window, together with Lyle on a new deal.
    Or we could give Hemed, Leko, Lockyer and Oshilaja more time and maybe find we already have those players here.
  • Options
    Yeah because the 5 players able to play up top only got about 80 goals between them last season. 
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    I can never regard Duchatelet and his ownership as peripheral matters. To me he is a cancer that is slowly killing our club and needs to be excised. He got very very lucky with Lee Bowyer and Steve Gallen and he's (apparently) been bright enough to give them some support - but we're always just one step away from chaos under this nutter.
    This absolutely.

Any success we have had in the last 18 months is down to Bowyer & Co. Our chances of remaining at this level or even better rest on Bowyer & Co. We were within a gnat’s whisker of losing Bowyer over the summer because of Roland.