Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ticket prices for today

edited August 2019 in General Charlton
Didn't expect to see £27-34 as main price of adult tickets at the Valley these days!

Comments

• After a change of plans, I was thinking of popping down solo for today's game. 
  • Makes the £210 season tickets look an absolute steal
  • I like how we are being encouraged to purchase online yet get charged a £1.50 booking fee. You save a whole 50 pence by buying early and not on the gate .... 
  • shine166 said:
    Makes the £210 season tickets look an absolute steal
    buy 7 tickets get 16 free offer
  • shine166 said:
    I like how we are being encouraged to purchase online yet get charged a £1.50 booking fee. You save a whole 50 pence by buying early and not on the gate .... 
    No, you save £1.50, as the price increases by £3, when you reach 2 hours prior to kick off.
  • So if I plan to go, I should book online by 1pm? 
  • mendonca said:
    So if I plan to go, I should book online by 1pm? 
    Do it now before it's busy & if you have a smart phone you should be able to scan your phone at the turnstile.
    If not you can pay now & collect at the stadium, the earlier the better if you don't wish to queue.
    Possible 20,000 crowd today.
  • £34?

What time are the Barcelona team arriving at The Valley?
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks...think I will grab one of these after morning tea...shout if any seat may be better than others.

• mendonca said:
    So if I plan to go, I should book online by 1pm? 
    Do it now before it's busy & if you have a smart phone you should be able to scan your phone at the turnstile.
    If not you can pay now & collect at the stadium, the earlier the better if you don't wish to queue.
    Possible 20,000 crowd today.
    Thanks for the lol. Last time I'll help you.
  • Think you need a child with you to qualify for those blocks @mendonca. Many have tried, many have failed.
  • Leeds united ticket prices this season

2019/20 MATCH DAY GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET PRICES

• We're not talking about Leeds though
  • No.....we are bigger.
  • The thread is titled ticket prices. https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/86616/ticket-prices#latest

It is also information for supporters considering going to the Leeds fixture at the end of the season,plenty of time to save up.
  • Did you read the first post?

Don't see Elland Road mentioned anywhere. Can you confirm if we're Cat A or Cat B up there ;)
  • Addickted said:
    Did you read the first post?

Don't see Elland Road mentioned anywhere. Can you confirm if we're Cat A or Cat B up there ;)
    Promotion decider so Cat A
  • Children are cheaper at Leeds. Unbelievable! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Better get used to these crazy prices, imagine how much it will be when we’re playing Arsenal at home next season!
  • I've read all the posts on here,but it's no good complaining about prices unless you compare our prices to
    other clubs in our league.
    I would imagine our game at Elland Road will be a category A match if Leeds are in a similar league position as today.
    £44 for an adult ticket.
  • Addickted said:
    Did you read the first post?

Promotion decider so Cat A
    It's Leeds, so will be on the TV - therefore Cat B
  • Next week it’s £20 adult £ 5 children.  
    Cardiff are reasonable too. It’s pretty poor from our club again. 
  • It hasn't got anything to do with other clubs Clive. It's about prices those of us without season tickets and casual fans, and others, are being asked to pay today at the Valley. And it's not a price that encourages attendance among those groups, is it? 
  • Think you need a child with you to qualify for those blocks @mendonca. Many have tried, many have failed.
    Thanks for note. There are many singles in those stands. Surely somebody going on their own can sit there
  • It hasn't got anything to do with other clubs Clive. It's about prices those of us without season tickets and casual fans, and others, are being asked to pay today at the Valley. And it's not a price that encourages attendance among those groups, is it? 
    The prices for today's game  £2 higher than most home games this season as it is classified as a gold game.Unfortunately the price of Championship football in London is not cheap.
  • mendonca said:
    Think you need a child with you to qualify for those blocks @mendonca. Many have tried, many have failed.
    Thanks for note. There are many singles in those stands. Surely somebody going on their own can sit there
    No mate, it's the family stand for adult(s) with a child(ren).
  • clive said:
    It hasn't got anything to do with other clubs Clive. It's about prices those of us without season tickets and casual fans, and others, are being asked to pay today at the Valley. And it's not a price that encourages attendance among those groups, is it? 
    The prices for today's game  £2 higher than most home games this season as it is classified as a gold game.Unfortunately the price of Championship football in London is not cheap.
    Could be a lot cheaper. Those prices don't set themselves. Hopefully we will see more accessible pricing in future games, but there are no signs of the decision makers getting it right. Empty seats and resentment and dwindling goodwill however well the team is playing, will continue to alienate the club from it's community with high prices such as these. 
  • shine166 said:
    Makes the £210 season tickets look an absolute steal
    buy 7 tickets get 16 free offer
    Was going to purchase, but the NL in feb would put me right off.