Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket prices for today

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Sorted
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    mendonca You look like an u-21 and you may have paid too much for your ticket , please bring the relevant ID so we don’t refund you the difference.

• Options
    clive said:
    It hasn't got anything to do with other clubs Clive. It's about prices those of us without season tickets and casual fans, and others, are being asked to pay today at the Valley. And it's not a price that encourages attendance among those groups, is it? 
    The prices for today's game  £2 higher than most home games this season as it is classified as a gold game.Unfortunately the price of Championship football in London is not cheap.
    But Charlton used to be the exception which made us that bit different/special. Just because everyone else charges XYZ doesn’t make it ok, like said elsewhere tickets are out of my price range and I no longer go so maybe I have no right to comment on all matters Charlton. 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    clive said:
    It hasn't got anything to do with other clubs Clive. It's about prices those of us without season tickets and casual fans, and others, are being asked to pay today at the Valley. And it's not a price that encourages attendance among those groups, is it? 
    The prices for today's game  £2 higher than most home games this season as it is classified as a gold game.Unfortunately the price of Championship football in London is not cheap.
    But Charlton used to be the exception which made us that bit different/special. Just because everyone else charges XYZ doesn’t make it ok, like said elsewhere tickets are out of my price range and I no longer go so maybe I have no right to comment on all matters Charlton.  
    I'm not saying the pricing is fair or reasonable,but our prices seem to be very similar to other London championship clubs,our season tickets in some areas of the ground are quite cheap in comparison to other clubs.
    Until we have a change of ownership i doubt that the pricing structure will change much & as long as our attendances continue to rise the present administration will probably think that they are charging the correct prices.