Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football Manager 2020

Comments

• You only need to start a new game if there's been database or competition rule changes that you feel you need in your game.
  • edited November 2019
    Finally through pre season and just won the first game 2-1 at Ewood Park. Winning goal scored by Lyle at the back post from a corner... sounds familiar. :-)

Forster-Caskey and Lewis Page have been allowed to go out on loan. I also terminated Kayal’s loan since 13k per week on him was way too much to justify. 

I’m still trying to offload Matthews too but don’t think he’s going anywhere since he just signed a permanent deal. If I was cold I’d list Solly for transfer but I just can’t make myself do it.

I felt we had a strong spine and so strengthening out wide was going to be the priority, especially if employing a 4231. With that in mind, these are my signings:

D Loncar from Osijek (400k)
    D Hotic from Maribor (550k)
    B Traore from Le Havre (300k)
    M Ritter from Paderborn (400k)
    Costinha from Rio Ave (400k)
    R Brewster from Liverpool (loan)

Hotic in particular is looking like a steal already with a goal and an assist from his first league match.
  • Finally through pre season and just won the first game 2-1 at Ewood Park. Winning goal scored by Lyle at the back post from a corner... sounds familiar. :-)

Forster-Caskey and Lewis Page have been allowed to go out on loan. I also terminated Kayal’s loan since 13k per week on him was way too much to justify. 

I’m still trying to offload Matthews too but don’t think he’s going anywhere since he just signed a permanent deal. If I was cold I’d list Solly for transfer but I just can’t make myself do it.

I felt we had a strong spine and so strengthening out wide was going to be the priority, especially if employing a 4231. With that in mind, these are my signings:

D Traore from Le Havre (300k)

Hotic in particular is looking like a steal already with a goal and an assist from his first league match.
    Poor choice

• I felt we had a strong spine and so strengthening out wide was going to be the priority, especially if employing a 4231. With that in mind, these are my signings:

So many foreign signings lol

• I felt we had a strong spine and so strengthening out wide was going to be the priority, especially if employing a 4231. With that in mind, these are my signings:

So many foreign signings lol

Hey if I had the money to go English I would...
  • Does anyone know if they are likely to do an update to player stats as soon as the game is released or will it be in a few months time?
  • edited November 2019
    Does anyone know if they are likely to do an update to player stats as soon as the game is released or will it be in a few months time?
    Any major changes to players are likely to appear in the update after the January transfer window.
  • Has anyone played in a league with VAR yet? Is there still endless referee trips to the monitor for no apparent reason. 
  • I like the new game, if I am completely honest for most people playing the game it is almost exactly the same as 19. My only annoyance so far is the amount of offside goals you score, had 6 ruled out in one game. 
  • Scoham said:
    Does anyone know if they are likely to do an update to player stats as soon as the game is released or will it be in a few months time?
    Any major changes to players are likely to appear in the update after the January transfer window.
    Cheers mate :-) 
  • Sponsored links:

• Did anyone notice any differences to the transfer system? Is it still insane and broken?
  • edited November 2019
    Finally through pre season and just won the first game 2-1 at Ewood Park. Winning goal scored by Lyle at the back post from a corner... sounds familiar. :-)

Hotic not so hot after 16 games. Did lose him to injury for a month but still no further goals or assists in about 10 appearances. I’ve had more success with Leko on the wing, with two goals and two assists. Best performer of the summer signings so far is probably Loncar.

Struggling to keep pace with Leeds, Fulham and Brentford but plugging away in 4th with 10 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses (three of the four coming against Leeds 2-0, Fulham 3-0 and Brentford 2-0...)

Lyle Taylor top scorer with 12 goals so far. On pace for about 34/35 as long as he doesn’t get injured.

Just beat Millwall 1-0 at the Den. Threw Chuks Aneke on with 15 minutes left and he scored a 94th minutes volley from the edge of the area after they cleared a corner.
  • FMM20 now on AppStore
  • FMM20 now on AppStore
    Been on the app store for a while, only available for pre-order though. Think the game arrives tomorrow
  • Downloaded today. It works.
  • edited November 2019
    FMM20 now on AppStore
    Been on the app store for a while, only available for pre-order though. Think the game arrives tomorrow
    I mean its available to download  now
  • edited November 2019
    Bang out of order! I pre-ordered ages ago and it says it’s expected tomorrow!
  • Sponsored links:

• Looking forward to the season after the 1st league game

• Guessing Konami wouldnt allow them to call them Juventus(Stupid if u ask me lol)

• I dont know if its possible on mobile but you can get graphics packs for real badges / club names / kits online。
  • 1st signing complete.

Some experience at the back, thanks for releasing him Derby

I like the realism update in the fact Derby have released him.............but not so realistic that's he available to play.
  • Bang out of order! I pre-ordered ages ago and it says it’s expected tomorrow!
    19th was always the release date. For whatever reason they usually give access to the main version the evening before. Probably can’t do the same for mobile.
  • Always thought the mobile version was pants.
  • I dont know if its possible on mobile but you can get graphics packs for real badges / club names / kits online。

It appears FMScout (who I've used every year for face packs etc) have had to remove their content for licensing issues.

From what they've said, they're hoping to find a way around it but nothing on the horizon just now:

https://www.fmscout.com/a-the-future-of-fm-graphic-packs.html

If anybody finds packs that they've downloaded and tested to confirm it works, please post the link in here.

• cafcwill said:
    Had to be done
    How many leagues do u play with lol.

Can only get him if you add the lower french leagues.

I only ever play with all the English Leagues, game becomes to slow for me otherwise haha
  • Always thought the mobile version was pants.

Nothing compared to the original, I get that. But decent enough for a mobile app with enough gameplay to play it if you have the time. I have downloaded it this morning and it has distracted me a little as a work from home lol not quite as much as the main one would but I don't really use my laptop anymore so not sure I will get the main one.