Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fulham v Addicks on SKY Sat 5 Oct 12.30

Comments

• fulham really do not need to charge anymore than what it costs them to put on the game, they have players on ridic money. and have a v rich owner - its simply taking the piss but we will sell out. 
    We will, but we shouldn’t, really shouldn’t encourage this sort of daylight robbery 
  • CAFCsayer said:
    When do they go on sale?
    Sold the last few yesterday, booked and paid for flights you say  ;)
    Huh?
  • We will still sell out regardless of prices, unfortunately. Silly price , but whats different if we pay £35 in Fulham with less travel, say Birmingham/ Swansea, where you have to stay over or travel will be a lot higher.

Not saying I agree, but I doubt £10 more than it should be will stop your average football fan...

• We will still sell out regardless of prices, unfortunately. Silly price , but whats different if we pay £35 in Fulham with less travel, say Birmingham/ Swansea, where you have to stay over or travel will be a lot higher.

Not saying I agree, but I doubt £10 more than it should be will stop your average football fan...

21st september im going to wigan away match ticket and train ticket( using monthly travelcard into london ) £73.50 although wont spend as much in pubs as 1 its up north so cheaper and 2 on train for over 2 hours so train cans will do. 

5th october fulham away £35.00 match ticket plus in central london/putney most of the day evening going to spend a lot more than wigan. 

21st september im going to wigan away match ticket and train ticket( using monthly travelcard into london ) £73.50 although wont spend as much in pubs as 1 its up north so cheaper and 2 on train for over 2 hours so train cans will do. 

5th october fulham away £35.00 match ticket plus in central london/putney most of the day evening going to spend a lot more than wigan. 

Yep done the same money going to Barnsley as i did reading last week.

Fair enough , I was trying to put it into context. I do agree the prices are slightly high, however we don't have a massive allocation to start with and even your average fan £10 extra from what it should be , shouldn't matter its just more annoying. That alone in my opinion probably shouldn't stop someone going, if you cant afford it now then you probably couldn't anyway.

Not being harsh btw, I also think Fulham wont care too much if we sell out as they will be subsidised by the sky money.

• isn’t there a 30 quid limit in the prem?  How can Fulham get away with it?

If I can get a ticket I’ll go and probably will at that price live on Sky 

I will watch it on sky, that way I will get to see it, though I may stand up and watch it in my front room as apparently it enhances the experience.
    You’ll need to get your 6’4” next door neighbour to stand in front of you with a couple of his laity mates while shouting obscenities to get the full experience. 😉
    What if his friends are all clergymen?
  • They are third on my teams to stuff list.
  • Uboat said:
    isn’t there a 30 quid limit in the prem?  How can Fulham get away with it?

If I can get a ticket I’ll go and probably will at that price live on Sky 

I will watch it on sky, that way I will get to see it, though I may stand up and watch it in my front room as apparently it enhances the experience.
    You’ll need to get your 6’4” next door neighbour to stand in front of you with a couple of his laity mates while shouting obscenities to get the full experience. 😉
    What if his friends are all clergymen?
    Then don't let them stand behind you
  • Sponsored links:

Millwall and ?
    Millwall and ?
    I'll have a wild guess and say Palace.

Because if you legitimise £35 a ticket then soon you’ll be paying £35 for Fulham away and Birmingham/Swansea. Surely as an adult you are able to see the consequences of your decisions beyond the immediate impact? 
    Millwall and ?
    I'll have a wild guess and say Palace.
    I reckon he’s talking about teams in the Championship

cos at no point can a club as inoffensive as Fulham be 3rd in a hate list , they’re as beige as us 

• If you look at the same seat for our game in the opposite end, it's priced at £30. 
  • If you look at the same seat for our game in the opposite end, it's priced at £30. 
    There used to be a rule saying that prices must be the same.
  • edited September 2019
    They are third on my teams to stuff list.
    Millwall and ?
    Millwall are top of the list of course, then Derby (cheats) and fourth are Reading for trying to nick our players. One of those already beaten. Sorry, but I have not forgiven Parker - he cost us our one chance to finish fourth in modern times.
    Millwall and ?
    Millwall are top of the list of course, then Derby (cheats) and fourth are Reading for trying to nick our players. One of those already beaten. Sorry, but I have not forgiven Parker - he cost us our one chance to finish fourth in modern times.
    When did Reading try to nick our players? - Do you not mean Brentford?
  • edited September 2019
    Yes, I meant Brentford!!!!! I don't hate Reading at all :)
    Millwall and ?
    When did Reading try to nick our players? - Do you not mean Brentford?
    They took Callum Harriott from us  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• When do they go on sale?
    Millwall and ?
    When did Reading try to nick our players?
    That french dude who scored a goal or two for us.....ahhhh....whats his bloody name???
  • CAFCTrev said:
    They are third on my teams to stuff list.
    Millwall and ?
    When did Reading try to nick our players?
    That french dude who scored a goal or two for us.....ahhhh....whats his bloody name???
    You mean the fella that went to Bournemouth first? ;)
  • When are the Fulham tickets going on sale? Normally its a month ahead of the game aint it?
    There used to be a rule saying that prices must be the same.
    Rule still exists.
  • Tickets details have been released, as predicted by some Valley Gold members have been given a higher priority than the Reading game 
  • https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d7a0d792ea91/tickets-fulham-away-to-go-on-restricted-sale-from-monday-september-16th

1.    580 points & Valley Gold - Monday 16th September - 2pm

2.    580 Points - Tuesday 17th September – 9:30am

3.    540 & Valley Gold – Tuesday 17th September – 2pm

4.    540 – Wednesday 18th September – 9:30am

5.    500 or Valley Gold - Wednesday 18th September – 2pm

6.    460 – Friday 20th September – 9:30am

7.    350 - Friday 20th September – 2pm

8.    230 – Monday 23rd September – 2pm

9.    100 - Tuesday 24th September – 9:30am

10.  General sale - Tuesday 24th September – 2pm

Unsure of your Fan ID? Supporters can find out their ID by emailing tickets@cafc.co.uk.

Ticket prices are as follows 

Adults: £30.00

Over 65: £25.00

Under 22: 25.00

Under 18: £15.00 

• hope that they reach stage 8 for me
  • although i will benefit putting valley gold above 460 loyalty points is a bit cheeky. suppose there will always be someone unhappy with this but i have greater priority than someone who has had a st last 2 seasons 
  • also £30.00 for adults £7 more than wigan.........