Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wigan v Charlton | Sat 21 Sept | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    Concerned jfc is in ahead of kayal.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Oztumer and Kayal not in the squad
    I thought we played midweek but we don't. Wonder if they have knocks. Oztumer was almost non-existant last Saturday. Thought Kayal looked tidy if unspectacular, but is also coming back to fitness.

Pearce on the bench is an interesting one. I suspect it's because Bow/Jacko expect Wigan to press us, as they did when we played them the year they won League One at The Valley. They just let Pearce have the ball, knowing he couldn't beat them. They were good that night.

Suspect Solly is on the bench due to the pace of Lowe and Massy, not to mention Byrne and Robinson. 
    Pearce has barely trained all week.  I’ll be amazed if we win with that side, but LB is good at proving us wrong 
  • Options
    Where's oztumer? Always like to have that option on the bench
  • Options
    This is a 'not lose' match in terms of staying in the division. Wigan are a bottom 6 side and we must at the very least avoid defeat against such teams if we are to succeed in staying up. In my opinion of course. 
  • Options
    Gammon said:
    Where's oztumer? Always like to have that option on the bench
    He was probably our worse player last week.
    Bowyer ringing the changes after a bad performance against Birmingham. 
  • Options
    Tuning in from mid france as usual. 26 degrees, sunny but a bit windy. Prediction 0 1. COYAs.