Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Brom tickets (SOLD OUT- 1,994)

Comments

• JaShea99 said:
    As has been the case before, I think the problem is the information provided. Clarity about the maximum allocation would cut through the debate. Neither Bristol City nor WBA are able to limit the Charlton allocations to the advertised numbers without the specific agreement of Charlton - and there is no financial risk to Charlton in the Championship either.

Assuming more are available if needed, general sale is fine. If anyone at the club agreed these as final allocations they are naive, but it’s more likely a lack of understanding behind the announcement.
    I assume they don’t shout about the true allocation for a reason though. If people knew there would be 2400 available then they might not rush to buy as soon as they go on sale. Whereas people already seem to be panicking about a 1600 allocation.
    I think most people would want to buy early anyway, especially if they've already committed to cheap advance train tickets
  • As has been the case before, I think the problem is the information provided. Clarity about the maximum allocation would cut through the debate. Neither Bristol City nor WBA are able to limit the Charlton allocations to the advertised numbers without the specific agreement of Charlton - and there is no financial risk to Charlton in the Championship either.

Assuming more are available if needed, general sale is fine. If anyone at the club agreed these as final allocations they are naive, but it’s more likely a lack of understanding behind the announcement.

Meanwhile, tickets for the the trip to The Hawthorns to take on West Bromwich Albion on Saturday, October 26th (3pm) will also be going on general sale.

The Addicks have been given an initial allocation of 1,631 seats and tickets will be priced as follows:

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d80ffb8f1701/tickets-bristol-city-and-west-brom-away-go-on-sale-on-wednesday

Has the sentence been amended since yesterday?

• clive said:
    As has been the case before, I think the problem is the information provided. Clarity about the maximum allocation would cut through the debate. Neither Bristol City nor WBA are able to limit the Charlton allocations to the advertised numbers without the specific agreement of Charlton - and there is no financial risk to Charlton in the Championship either.

Meanwhile, tickets for the the trip to The Hawthorns to take on West Bromwich Albion on Saturday, October 26th (3pm) will also be going on general sale.

The Addicks have been given an initial allocation of 1,631 seats and tickets will be priced as follows:

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d80ffb8f1701/tickets-bristol-city-and-west-brom-away-go-on-sale-on-wednesday

Has the sentence been amended since yesterday?

Looks like it, unless the first post on this thread deliberately edited the word “initial” out (which I don’t believe).
  • clb74 said:
    I wonder how many were not going to this game but have changed thier mind because travel and match ticket can be less than £35
    Costs me more than that going to home games from stevenage 
  • edited September 2019
    Just making sure with the peeps in the know...from London is it train to Birmingham New Street then Snow Hill Station for the ground...is that an option of travel...
    cheers in advance
  • Just making sure with the peeps in the know...from London is it train to Birmingham New Street then Snow Hill Station for the ground...is that an option of travel...
    cheers in advance
    Or you can take the Metro (their tram system) which goes from outside New Street to get to Hawthorns station

Worth checking the Chiltern prices from Marylebone to Birmingham too as they are usually really cheap too
  • Just making sure with the peeps in the know...from London is it train to Birmingham New Street then Snow Hill Station for the ground...is that an option of travel...
    cheers in advance
    Or you can take the Metro (their tram system) which goes from outside New Street to get to Hawthorns station

Worth checking the Chiltern prices from Marylebone to Birmingham too as they are usually really cheap too
    Thank you killer, nice one, il shall check that out also...👍
    cheers in advance
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/86383/west-brom-away-26-10-19-advance-train-tickets-now-on-sale#latest
  • clive said:
    Just making sure with the peeps in the know...from London is it train to Birmingham New Street then Snow Hill Station for the ground...is that an option of travel...
    cheers in advance
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/86383/west-brom-away-26-10-19-advance-train-tickets-now-on-sale#latest
    Cheers Clive...👍
  • clive said:
    cheers in advance
    Cheers Clive,missed that thread...👍

• Sponsored links:

• Has it sold out yet?
  • Just got my two, as easy as it’s ever been.
  • Sage said:
    Just got my two, as easy as it’s ever been.
    Got out two, too.  Looks like only 400 sold in the first 13 minutes.  Poor
  • edited September 2019
    Got our three, a few cheap trains about still got £23 return to Birmingham New Street  
  • Sorted Train Tics 10mins before Brom tics became available...£23ish return (for me & littleun), still some cheap fares going...JUST...!!!

2 tix also sorted for game...Happy Days
  • Has it sold out yet?
    Yes, 1000 of my Wolves mates wanted to come along as they aren't playing until Sunday
  • Just bought  WBA and B City tickets online .. no problem whatsoever
  • Tickets secured :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Down to 1100 from initial batch. 500 sold in an under an hour is a good showing.
  • Just bought  WBA and B City tickets online .. no problem whatsoever
    Ditto, Lincs.
  • Just got my wba and Bristol city tickets on line no issues. 
  • We just got our 19
  • Ticket update

Standard tickets

985 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £20.00
    SEE MORE AREAS To view full price list click here

Standard tickets

985 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £20.00

Ambulant Disabled Tickets

18 SEATS AVAILABLE

Wheelchair Bays

28 SEATS AVAILABLE

• The maximum away ticket allocation at The Hawthorns for all matches this season has been capped at 2,000. So the second batch of tickets would only be 400 or so.
  • Just got 4, I make it that roughly 750 have been sold already.  Defo sell out our allocation for this, can’t wait.  
  • Got my 2. Very simple.
  • @oohaahmortimer isn't going to know what to do with himself with all these impressive away ticket sales!