Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Brom tickets (SOLD OUT- 1,994)

Comments

• Looks like we’ve had the full 2,000 allocation now
    They’re obliged to offer us more than 2,000, because their capacity is nearly 27,000.
  • Cardiff have sold out for their game at West brom this coming Saturday and they were only given 2,000.
  • Millwall friend said its an away day worth doing it. Also said the same about not many decent pubs around. He said they originally gave 1600 tickets and upped it to 2,400 in the end 
    He lied. Millwall were given the same initial allocation as us, and took 1564 to West Brom.

They didn't get more.
  • club confirmed more tickets been given just over 2k
  • club confirmed more tickets been given just over 2k
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d920e86008a4/club-receive-extra-allocation-for-trip-to-west-brom

Yes the full allocation is 2062
  • edited September 2019
    That may be the case but I believe under EFL rules they have to give 10 per cent of the capacity if the opposition request it up to 3,000. There are practical constraints and police interventions but it’s surprising if WBA have general dispensation for 2,000-ish. One of the ground guides suggests they can segregate 3,000.

https://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/championship/the-hawthorns-west-bromwich-albion.html#awhat-is-it-like-for-visiting-supporters
  • edited September 2019
    34.2.1 Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club’s certified capacity, if less than 2,000.

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-5--fixtures/
  • 34.2.1 Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club’s certified capacity, if less than 2,000.

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-5--fixtures/
    Fair enough - should have looked it up before posting.
  • If we sell over 2,000 that will be a decent effort.
  • edited September 2019
    Fairs fair as they say, we may need the extra 1,000 seats in the JS for Charlton fans when we play them at the Valley 
  • Sponsored links:

• Millwall friend said its an away day worth doing it. Also said the same about not many decent pubs around. He said they originally gave 1600 tickets and upped it to 2,400 in the end 
    He lied. Millwall were given the same initial allocation as us, and took 1564 to West Brom.

They didn't get more.

Sorry mate it was the year before which they did take full capacity and west brom can offer more than 2,000 ticjets actually..... 
  • Ticket update

Standard tickets

447 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £20.00

Ambulant Disabled Tickets

2 SEATS AVAILABLE

Wheelchair Bays

22 SEATS AVAILABLE

• So that’s 1,500 so far? After Swansea and Fulham are put to the sword I would expect this to sell out easily
  • se9addick said:
    So that’s 1,500 so far? After Swansea and Fulham are put to the sword I would expect this to sell out easily

Over 1,600
  • When was the last time we played them away, 2007/08? I seem to remember only taking a shade over a thousand. Could have been an evening game though. 
  • CAFCTrev said:
    When was the last time we played them away, 2007/08? I seem to remember only taking a shade over a thousand. Could have been an evening game though. 
    I was a little pissed and sang a solo version of ‘Chaaaaarlton’ to Amazing Grace for about 15 minutes

They didn't get more.

Sorry mate it was the year before which they did take full capacity and west brom can offer more than 2,000 ticjets actually..... 
    That was last season. Millwall had a max of 2,000 this season at The Hawthorns and as mentioned previously didn't sell them all. WBA are restricting the away allocation at The Hawthorns to 2,000 for all games this season.
  • It turns out we played WBA 4 times in 07/08, the league meetings and twice in the FA cup. Lost 3 and drew 1. 
  • Ticket update

Standard tickets

328 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £20.00
    SEE MORE AREAS To view full price list click here

Standard tickets

328 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £20.00

Ambulant Disabled Tickets

0 SEATS AVAILABLE

Wheelchair Bays

22 SEATS AVAILABLE

• 328 still left.
    Who was it whinging & criticising the club about it going straight to General Sale ?   :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• 328 still left.
    Who was it whinging & criticising the club about it going straight to General Sale ?   :smile:
    Wait till it reverts back to the staggered selling for the spanners game.
  • 328 still left.
    Well obviously it will, because Millwall will sell out quite quickly, if we only get the top tier, which is most likely.
  • 328 still left.
    Well obviously it will, because Millwall will sell out quite quickly, if we only get the top tier, which is most likely.
    The changing of the ticket sales is a nonsense.
  • 328 still left.
    Have a day off little legs
  • clb74 said:
    328 still left.
    Have a day off little legs
    Fuck off!
  • Two queries:

1) How do I get the club to add my loyalty points on correctly? There have been a couple of times where I should have 10 extra but they’ve not been added. Leeds at home being the latest

2) Why are loyalty points only added once the game has been played? If you’ve bought the ticket, what does it matter if it hasn’t been played yet? For this example, I’ve got two tickets for West Brom but the 10 loyalty points won’t be added until after the game.

I currently have 480 points but should have at least 500 by my calculation. 510 after West Brom, and hopefully 520 after Millwall, if I manage to get a ticket!
  • Sage said:
    Two queries:

1) How do I get the club to add my loyalty points on correctly? There have been a couple of times where I should have 10 extra but they’ve not been added. Leeds at home being the latest

2) Why are loyalty points only added once the game has been played? If you’ve bought the ticket, what does it matter if it hasn’t been played yet? For this example, I’ve got two tickets for West Brom but the 10 loyalty points won’t be added until after the game.

I currently have 480 points but should have at least 500 by my calculation. 510 after West Brom, and hopefully 520 after Millwall, if I manage to get a ticket!
    You wouldn't get 10 for Leeds at home, home matches are 5 I think? 
  • Sage said:
    Two queries:

https://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/loyalty-points-explained
  • Croydon said:
    Sage said:
    Two queries:

You wouldn't get 10 for Leeds at home, home matches are 5 I think? 
    Home matches in the league bought prior to the day of the game are 10 points.

5 is for cup games and when bought on the day of the game.
  • clive said:
    Sage said:
    Two queries:

https://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/loyalty-points-explained
    Thank you.

Although doesn’t really explain why I haven’t been added points for Leeds at home, nor why they don’t apply the points when purchase of tickets but only when the game has been played. Well, they’re meant to!

I’ve seen the breakdown on my account, but they don’t add up.