Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Leeds United | Sat 28 Sep | 3pm KO | MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Options
    33' *Correction It's Macauley Bonne's goal! #cafc 1 #lufc 0
  • Options
    33' The delivery is perfect, Lockyer's volley is goalbound, it's blocked but comes back off Bonne and over the line. GET IN!! #cafc 1 #lufc 0
  • Options
    Been very impressed by Bonne today. He's shown maturity that I didn't expect.
  • Options
    Earlier in the week people were saying how difficult today's game would be with Leeds top of the league.

Well, after Forest's result last night Leeds aren't top today ... which has made today a piece of piss.

Rope a dope tactics from Lord Bowyer.
  • Options
    Preston 0 B City 2
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    I think it'll end up being a Stuart Dallas OG. As much as I'd like Bonne to claim it, it never touched him.
  • Options
    Yes 1-0
  • Options
    Bonne now announced as goalscorer.
  • Options
    B/burn 1-1
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    M/boro 1 Weds 4
    Could understand them not scoring many but with Woodgate as boss you'd think they'd at least be ok defensively.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

BBC preview:
    • Leeds are the only team in the top four tiers of English football yet to concede a league goal before half-time this season.

Right, Bows ..... need to put a dent in that, don't we?

As I was saying on the match preview thread ........ (sound of blowing own trumpet, rooty-toot-toot) :smile:

• Options
    Scum equalize 1-1
  • Options
    Oxford going berserk - 16 goals in their last 5 games, none conceded.
  • Options
    Massives on fire ..... now winning 4-1 away at Boro before HT
  • Options
    Leeds rave about how good Kalvin Phillips is but he can't handle Jonny Williams today. Love it.
  • Options
    Posted at37'

Foul by Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United).

Posted at37'

Jonathan Williams (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    41' Costa with a volley well over. #cafc 1 #lufc 0
  • Options
    Posted at39'

Jonathan Williams (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

Posted at39'

Foul by Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United).

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Oggy Red said:

BBC preview:
    • Leeds are the only team in the top four tiers of English football yet to concede a league goal before half-time this season.

As I was saying on the match preview thread ........ (sound of blowing own trumpet, rooty-toot-toot) :smile:

I find smugness rather distasteful.....however on the occasion of scoring a first half goal to take the lead against dirty Leeds, all I can say is, ' Well said that man.'
  • Options
    Hull 1-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Posted at42'

Attempt missed. Stuart Dallas (Leeds United) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. Assisted by Kalvin Phillips.

• Options
    Oxford going berserk - 16 goals in their last 5 games, none conceded.
    Yet somehow didn't score against Bolton!
  • Options
    What’s up with the club Twitter? Very few updates, same as last week.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Oggy Red said:

BBC preview:

I find smugness rather distasteful.....however on the occasion of scoring a first half goal to take the lead against dirty Leeds, all I can say is, ' Well said that man.'
    Not really smugness ..... just a cry of jubilation that we're winning!

Anyway, it was a record that was due to fall soon.

• Options
    45+1 One minute added. #cafc 1 #lufc 0
  • Options
    Ht whistle blows, Addicks lead 1-0.
  • Options
    HALF-TIME | Charlton 1 Leeds United 0 @MBonne9's goal is the difference at the end of an entertaining first half at The Valley. #cafc

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!