Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall tickets to go on restricted sale (SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Cor dear, and it’s OUR cup final yeah?  :wink:
    Don't cover it with a :wink: MF,  you know it is :wink:
  • Just bought ours 1577 left. 
    I'm not surprised the sales are so slow with the wanky system never working properly.
    I've got about 10 family & friends listed, but only 2 of them came up on the drop down (instead of the 10) & it wouldn't let me assign to them in any case.
    So I re added everyone and they then appeared on the drop down, but it still wouldn't let me assign to friends not entitled to buy themselves (as of today).
    So after 2 hours pissing around I bought 2 in my name & 2 in a friends name who also qualifies as of today.
    Bag of shite.
    It would be helpful if we could assign our 2nd ticket to someone else so they can get loyalty points. Other than that it does a decent job at making sure only those with enough points can get tickets
  • Phase 4 about to commence,ticket update

Standard tickets

1,487 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £9.00 £29.00

Ambulant Disabled

10 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £0.00 £29.00

Wheelchair Bays

14 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £0.00 £28.00
  • edited October 2019
    how many do we think will be left come 2pm today?
    I'm not surprised the sales are so slow with the wanky system never working properly.
    I've got about 10 family & friends listed, but only 2 of them came up on the drop down (instead of the 10) & it wouldn't let me assign to them in any case.
    So I re added everyone and they then appeared on the drop down, but it still wouldn't let me assign to friends not entitled to buy themselves (as of today).
    So after 2 hours pissing around I bought 2 in my name & 2 in a friends name who also qualifies as of today.
    Bag of shite.
    Same issue for me this morning and was the same for Reading. Was not an issue for Fulham.
    Bag of shite.
    It would be helpful if we could assign our 2nd ticket to someone else so they can get loyalty points. Other than that it does a decent job at making sure only those with enough points can get tickets
    I do have some away tickets a mate of mine bought in the past I used isn’t registered to my account. I did wonder bringing these and show the the ticket office that I attended these so they can add to my records.
  • cafc4life said:
    how many do we think will be left come 2pm today?

Hopefully enough for it to make it all the way down to phase 8, but I doubt it.

Think there are a lot of people on 500pts so I would expect a big chunk to get snapped up today.

• Cor dear, and it’s OUR cup final yeah?  :wink:
    Don't cover it with a :wink: MF,  you know it is :wink:
    Haven’t even got a thread for the match on MO yet. Just saying.  :neutral:
  • bought 2 and haven’t been to an away game in years. 

• Kidding, see you at Bristol. 
  • Sponsored links:

• ticket update

Standard tickets

1,318 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £9.00 £29.00

Ambulant Disabled

8 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £0.00 £29.00

Wheelchair Bays

14 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £0.00 £28.00
  • Happy to buy beer all day for someone who'll get me two tickets as I'm certain they'll be gone by phase 8
  • dmjn said:
    Happy to buy beer all day for someone who'll get me two tickets as I'm certain they'll be gone by phase 8

For two tickets... I think you might have a better chance of seeing pigs fly.  

I'm in the same boat sadly.

• dmjn said:
    Happy to buy beer all day for someone who'll get me two tickets as I'm certain they'll be gone by phase 8

For two tickets... I think you might have a better chance of seeing pigs fly.  

I'm in the same boat sadly.

Obviously willing to pay for the tickets as well love the optimism tho thanks 
  • If I buy and pay quarterly (paying 30 pound today) for valley gold . Will I be able to buy tickets at 2?
  • dmjn said:
    If I buy and pay quarterly (paying 30 pound today) for valley gold . Will I be able to buy tickets at 2?
    No, takes a few days to get registered and set up I believe
  • Phase 5 to be begin very soon,
    Ticket update

Standard tickets

1,300 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £9.00 £29.00

Ambulant Disabled

8 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £0.00 £29.00

Wheelchair Bays

14 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £0.00 £28.00
  • 700 gone since 2pm (just under 600 available)
  • Bought mine a few mins ago and was 600 left
  • Sponsored links:

• That was pretty painless - 4 tickets secured.
  • Got mine and my mate COYR!!!!
  • Been on the phone for 20 minutes. 
    Fuckin answer 
  • 460 left, flying out 
  • Got my two on line quite impressed as soon as it hit 1400 I could buy them. Worries over Grandson very excited about his first trip to the Den desperate to win as his Dad is a Millwall fan but he saw the light and comes to Charlton with me.
    Fuckin answer 

Echo that!! And I thought I was being clever by dialling in at 13:50.
    Fuckin answer 

Echo that!! And I thought I was being clever by dialling in at 13:50.
    To say it's annoying is an understatement. 
  • Got mine, 356 left.
  • the number was instantly only 700 available online at 14:00. My guess is they took some away to allow for the guys on the phone.