Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall tickets to go on restricted sale (SOLD OUT)

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    Went to my favourite curry house in Glasgow last night only to discover it occupied by a visiting Millwall fan called Jeremy from Rochester. 

Jeremy was bad enough
  • Options
    Went to my favourite curry house in Glasgow last night only to discover it occupied by a visiting Millwall fan called Jeremy from Rochester. 
    There won't be many Millwall fans called Jeremy.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

All Jeremy's should be hailed as gods.

Kyle, Clarkson, Corbyn, Fisher, Irons, Bentham and Paxman to name a few.

Mere mortals such as us shouldn't be allowed to use, and ultimately mess up, such a great name.

• Options
    Any spares?
  • Options
    I’ve got a mouse and he doesn’t have a house I don’t know why I call him Gerald. He’s getting rather old but he’s a good mouse. 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Mere mortals such as us shouldn't be allowed to use, and ultimately mess up, such a great name.

So you are Jeremy. 
    Explains a lot
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Even Mr Thorpe?
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Don't tell me, he dumped on the floor and kicked it all over the diners...  shouting "WALL" and "Ave it!"

Anyway, I am calling your bluff on this Weegie, there has never been in the history of the planet a Spanner fan called Jeremy!
  • Options

Anyway, I am calling your bluff on this Weegie, there has never been in the history of the planet a Spanner fan called Jeremy!
    I should have asked for a selfie with him, shouldn't I? Maybe he was trying to protect his identity! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:
    FYI I’m still in the stadium 
    Dont worry the coach is still there
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    cabbles said:
    FYI I’m still in the stadium 
    Dont worry the coach is still there
    I believe they did run a coach to Millwall.  When this world finally succumbs to some sort of Armageddon, that old adage of only cockroaches and DJ Coaches will survive will be found to be true.