Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Derby County | Sat 19 Oct | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Third home loss in four games. To be swiftly followed by four points from Bristol and WBA.

It’s gonna be that kind of season.
  • Options
    Charlton 2 - 0 Derby, volley from the edge of the box and a text book header. 
  • Options
    Phillips

Lockyer, Pratley, Pearce,

Solly, Gallagher, Field, Williams, Forster-Caskey,

Leko, Bonne.
  • Options
    In terms of Forster-Caskey starting ahead of Purrington

Has Bowyer ever played someone out of position when others are available?

i.e. He's said Purrington is back so take it Ben will be starting
  • Options
    2-1 Charlton - I can see Field playing instead of Pratley for a bit more legs, bit harsh saying Hemed and Kayal haven't impressed.. they haven't really been fit enough yet and their class will show once they are both match fit and integrated when Bowyer and co see fit. Tough game but I think we needed the break as our players looked tired/ knackered.
    I hope you are right about Hemed and Kayal and they show some class soon. We are 1/4 through the season and tbh you cant say either have impressed. They will probably miss this weekend too.
    After reading about comments from the Bromley meeting last night, and it was mentioned that we are looking at freshening things up in the window, i have a feeling that Lee hasnt been impressed by them either. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Personally feel we have been a bit disappointing since the last international break, as a result of this one though, I feel we'll come back stronger.

2-1 Win would not be unexpected.
  • Options
    Phillips
    Solly, Lockyer, Pearce, Purrington
    Field
    Cullen, Gallagher 
    Oztumer
    Leko, Bonne

They’ve off field problems, and not set the world alight so far.  We are the polar opposite, organised, motivated and have started well.  With that in mind I think we’ll have just a bit too much but will make it tough for ourselves.

2-1 Oztumer, Gallagher 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2019
    If my Derby supporting mate Steve's attitude is anything to go by, all Rams supporters must have been Addicks in previous life.
    There is something familiar about their take on the term positive thinking.

2:2
  • Options
    Based on his performance against Fulham, I'd keep JFC in the team. This eis a game we should be winning, 2-0, Bonne and Gallagher again
  • Options
    2-1.
  • Options
    all three results seem quite possible so gonna go for a 1-1 draw
  • Options
    Great preview FA as always! Think we should nick this one, 2-1 BUT without LB in the dugout and an absolute clown of a referee.....anything can happen, and us being Charlton it usually does!! COYRS!
  • Options
    Got a draw written all over it.......hope I’m wrong.
    Anyway........I can’t see us losing.
  • Options
    Still not sure where our goals will come from but the 2 at Fulham proved I am wrong. Could be a frustrating match but I hope we will get something. 1-1 honours even.
  • Options
    Coming down for this one, first Valley visit this season and cannot wait. Really fancy us for this one, 2-1 to the Addicks
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Looks like 4,500 tickets left, so if Derby have sold out, sales atm 16,500.
  • Options
    In terms of Forster-Caskey starting ahead of Purrington

Has Bowyer ever played someone out of position when others are available?

i.e. He's said Purrington is back so take it Ben will be starting
    I wouldn’t start JFC at full back but I would at wing back.  Purrington is horrendous going forward 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A question which I'm sure has been answered on here before:

With a print at home ticket, can you just scan the barcode off your phone? Thanks in advance 
  • Options
    Croydon said:

With a print at home ticket, can you just scan the barcode off your phone? Thanks in advance 
    Yes.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Yes.
    Cheers
  • Options
    Looks like 4,500 tickets left, so if Derby have sold out, sales atm 16,500.
    That seems a rather low figure unless it jumps up tomorrow, when compared to the Brum and Leeds attendances
  • Options
    me thinks a Desmond, with both the Welsh boys on the scoresheet...👍
  • Options
    Bonne's confidence must have gone up since Fulham game. Take him to score again in a 2-0 win.
  • Options
    Let's hope that last season's hero Bielik comes 'home' .. and stinks the place out .. In a BAD way
  • Options
    What time do you have to buy tickets before to avoid the Kat tax?
  • Options
    Crowd guess 17,950 
  • Options
    got a good feeling about this one - 2-1 to us, hemed comes on late and heads the winner as the covered end suck the ball into the net