Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Derby County | Sat 19 Oct | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    What time do you have to buy tickets before to avoid the Kat tax?
    1pm.
  • Options
    Derby are a decent side who will look to move the ball around well, through the thirds, but as we know they have failed to do much so far this season and losing a leader like Keogh, well, let’s see how that impacts them this season.

If Bielik starts, it will be nice to give him a good reception, but I hope that what we have learnt about him means we can pull on the weaknesses he does have. If he plays, we can put money on him doing a Cruyff turn!

Going back to the diamond today and it’ll be a real shame for Forster-Caskey to be left back on the bench but it’s the way I see it going. He could be involved more next week we a couple of players unavailable and the rotation at Bristol City. Big one for me is does Pearce play or does Sarr..?

Phillips
    Solly Lockyer Sarr Purrington
    Pratley
    Cullen Gallagher
    Williams
    Leko Bonne

Amos, Matthews, Pearce, Field, Forster-Caskey, Oztumer, Hemed

Charlton Athletic 2-1 Derby County
    Pratley
    Bonne
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Derby are a decent side who will look to move the ball around well, through the thirds, but as we know they have failed to do much so far this season and losing a leader like Keogh, well, let’s see how that impacts them this season.

If Bielik starts, it will be nice to give him a good reception, but I hope that what we have learnt about him means we can pull on the weaknesses he does have. If he plays, we can put money on him doing a Cruyff turn!

Going back to the diamond today and it’ll be a real shame for Forster-Caskey to be left back on the bench but it’s the way I see it going. He could be involved more next week we a couple of players unavailable and the rotation at Bristol City. Big one for me is does Pearce play or does Sarr..?

Phillips
    Pratley
    Cullen Gallagher
    Williams
    Leko Bonne

Pratley
    Bonne
    Bowyer doesn't seem to like Pearce playing 3 games in 8 days, maybe he plays today and Sarr midweek?
  • Options
    I like Sarr at home.
  • Options
    Sage said:

Phillips
    Pratley
    Cullen Gallagher
    Williams
    Leko Bonne

Pratley
    Bonne
    i could see caskey being used in tandem with hemed for bits of games as he put some good crosses in against fulham and i think crossing has been poor this season so far 
  • Options
    I like Sarr at home.
    Prefer it if he was at the Valley !
  • Options
    Problems at lewisham btw (surprise surprise) so if you're coming that way allow extra time.
  • Options
    Fancy a desmond. Charlton to get a late equaliser 
  • Options
    Problems at lewisham btw (surprise surprise) so if you're coming that way allow extra time.
    Good news is that the Thameslink services are running properly and thus the 5:10 back to London is running again, as there was a really badly timed gap between the 5:06 and the 5:20 after the game
  • Options
    Let's hope that last season's hero Bielik comes 'home' .. and stinks the place out .. In a BAD way
    @Lincsaddick Last time I read I thought Bielik was injured and won't be featuring today? Which if is still true that's great news for us because he all know what he is capable off!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just like the idea of Pearce, Lockyer and Sarr as the terrifying back three.

A sort of Gladiator movie but more violent and scary. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Loving the queues outside the club shop to see Lyle 
  • Options
    Looks like JFC as left wing back again
  • Options
    So much for my prediction of playing players in round holes
  • Options
    Bielik starts for Derby
  • Options
    Hopefully Purrington just not ready rather than a further setback. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Personally feel we have been a bit disappointing since the last international break, as a result of this one though, I feel we'll come back stronger.

2-1 Win would not be unexpected.
    Well I didn't expect us to keep the third goal of the game for ourselves.