Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another 3 games moved for Sky Coverage

Comments

• Options
    shine166 said:
    agim said:
    What games are in November? Preston, Cardiff and who else?
    Wednesday 
    Nope... Preston is on the Sunday | Cardiff are on the Saturday

Dont know why you thought we were facing either on a weeknight

Unless thats the day the Larkfield coach is departing?
  • Options
    Was wondering why we've been forking out 60 quid a month to sky for the last few years, then at last they repay my loyalty! As an addick who doesnt get to go much, the coverage this year will be decent, inc the red button for midweek games. Nice to be on tele a bit more rather than be ignored like the old days, but annoying for fans booking travel in advance obvs.
  • Options
    Took day off to take littleun Derby away,now no can do,plus now can’t do Hull at home...along with the Preston & Cardiff games...wankers Sky thanks a lot...pay for a season tic then get shafted by them...🤬😡🤬
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Annoying for certain overseas fans as well. I won't be watching games at 2:45 a.m.
  • Options
    Quite happy with all these 3 for a change 
  • Options
    YTS1978 said:
    Was wondering why we've been forking out 60 quid a month to sky for the last few years, then at last they repay my loyalty! As an addick who doesnt get to go much, the coverage this year will be decent, inc the red button for midweek games. Nice to be on tele a bit more rather than be ignored like the old days, but annoying for fans booking travel in advance obvs.
    60 quid!!! Is that what it costs? Bloody hell.
  • Options
    Living in Derby this is a pain.  Had my family coming up!
  • Options
    Just be thankful they are now on the main Sky channel. Tonight's red button was a joke. At least a minute behind real time & the last 15 mins was like watching it being buffered......
  • Options
    Just be thankful they are now on the main Sky channel. Tonight's red button was a joke. At least a minute behind real time & the last 15 mins was like watching it being buffered......
    Yes it’s poor I agree and the lack of replays etc is very annoying indeed but it’s better than nothing I suppose. As you say I’m just thankful we have five games coming up between now and the New Year on the main Sky channels.
  • Options
    As someone who lives far away I’m pleased 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What is it with Sky suddenly wanting to show us all the time.

3 in November
    2 in December
    1 in January
    Isn’t Luton away 26th November on red button too?
  • Options
    As someone who hates being near people I’m very pleased 
    As a boycotter, I'm pleased.
  • Options
    When was your last home game ? 

• Options
    Happy with this 

wanted a Friday night game under the lights - so can go out with pals after for a drink 

derby and Swansea was never attending anyway - so a plus they are on the box. 
  • Options
    When was your last home game ? 

Swindon, April 2017.
  • Options
    Will be a bit cold though standing in somebody else’s garden and watching TV through their window though.
  • Options
    Will be a bit cold though standing in somebody else’s garden and watching TV through their window though.
    Have paid the electricity bill and been reconnected mate.
  • Options
    A question, with are game against Swansea on Thursday night the 2nd of january at 7:45pm, will the home game against WBA at home on Saturday be moved to Sunday or Monday night. Is there rule about minimum days recovery between games.
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    A question, with are game against Swansea on Thursday night the 2nd of january at 7:45pm, will the home game against WBA at home on Saturday be moved to Sunday or Monday night. Is there rule about minimum days recovery between games.
    WBA home is the following saturday the 11th Jan.....the weekend after the Swansea game is FA Cup 3rd round day, so whoever we get we'll be on the sunday 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    msomerton said:
    WBA home is the following saturday the 11th Jan.....the weekend after the Swansea game is FA Cup 3rd round day, so whoever we get we'll be on the sunday 
    After last season there will be even fewer people attending!
  • Options
    What is it with Sky suddenly wanting to show us all the time.

3 in November
    2 in December
    1 in January
    Isn’t Luton away 26th November on red button too?
    Yeah Luton and Huddersfield at the Valley (10th December) will be on the red button
  • Options
    YTS1978 said:
    60 quid!!! Is that what it costs? Bloody hell.
    @jimmymelrose yeah, if you want everything they provide! Scandalous really. Looking forward to seeing a bit more of this team in action, although would much prefer being there in person.
  • Options
    msomerton said:

More of a worry is playing Sat 7th Dec, Tues 10th Dec and now Fri 13th Dec 

• Options
    Not sure about having to play Hull on Friday  13th, hopefully just bad luck for them.
  • Options
    I see QPR are currently playing Brentford. Unusual to have an EFL match on a Monday, I guess Sky are desperate to continue Monday night football!
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    Probably a random northern fellow Championship side away on a luchtime kick-off.
  • Options
    I see QPR are currently playing Brentford. Unusual to have an EFL match on a Monday, I guess Sky are desperate to continue Monday night football!
    Its League Cup week so not really a date where they can put a Premier League game due to not knowing if teams will be available or not what with a lot of them playing Tuesday / Wednesday
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Just put the tv on and thought I’d watch a bit of this game. Currently 2-1 to Brentford. Qpr with all the possession, aimlessly passing the ball to each other with no end product. Fans must all be cardboard cutouts because there is no atmosphere. Good news is neither of these two teams will be a promotion threat. Bad news is sky will probably want to put another 3 of charlton’s  games on live now. 
  • Options
    Just put the tv on and thought I’d watch a bit of this game. Currently 2-1 to Brentford. Qpr with all the possession, aimlessly passing the ball to each other with no end product. Fans must all be cardboard cutouts because there is no atmosphere. Good news is neither of these two teams will be a promotion threat. Bad news is sky will probably want to put another 3 of charlton’s  games on live now. 
    QPR are one point above us in the table, Brentford one point behind us.