Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bristol City v Charlton Athletic | Wednesday 23 October | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Disjointed first half but still think wd are the better team.  Should have done better when Gallagher headed back across goal after 5 mins & been in good positions in & around the box without a decent shot to show for it. 

Oshilaja is a great RB & puts in some great crosses. Solly is not a great LB & you'll find we won't be getting anything down that side as he always cuts inside or plays it backwards. Midfield doing ok but haven't got a Johnny in the box to make anything happen. 

Bite your hand off for a 0-0 right now.
  • Options
    Kayal did two great early runs... First time he was completely on his own and got crowded out - Second time the runner (Gallagher?) didnt make the neccessary movement

Booking has put him on the edge but I'll take that with it 0-0 - Had he done nothing then Bristol City could well have scored

Havent noticed him much more (it is a bloody high camera) but then he did put in an excellent challenge to stop a breakaway after our set piece didnt work, was even better for me based on the fact that he could easily have been off had he got it wrong

Oshilaja is doing an excellent job at right back alongside the dependable Lockyer / Pearce - Bonne is continuing to prove to me why he's second choice Striker and Cullen is having a real good game
    Give Bonne a break !
    Lyle Taylor didn't have a good game till he was 26.
    Eh? - Im not slating Bonne

He's second choice Striker for me with only Taylor ahead of him, wouldnt pick either Leko or Hemed to start in his place when he was originally meant to be 4th choice
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Recreating the boredom of a real half time by watching the Sky red screen and listening to the Bristol city announcer. 
    White stripes though :smile:
  • Options
    Guy on sky sports news said they have been all over us ? 
    The stats are certainly one sided but we have got behind their back line a few times only for crosses to be cut out before they get to their man etc.
  • Options
    Forest 0-2 Hull
  • Options
    Guy on sky sports news said they have been all over us ? 
    Been dangerous on the counter attack yes

Neither Bentley or Phillips have had anything to do

We just cant sort out our final ball
  • Options
    I said the bar have been raised and some CL folk are falling for it. A point at Bristol City will be great. 

• Options
    Bowyer as'mad as me with Bonne not taking a shot then. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Magennis with the first for Hull. Hadn't a clue they had signed him
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    Leko is so frustrating to watch
    Yes, he can be frustrating ... but he does a lot of good stuff too and his unpredictability can be an asset. Lord Bowyer obviously thinks so, he picks him every game.

If he's still making these wrong decisions in five years' time (not that he'll be with us then) then by all means slag him off because he won't have learnt from his mistakes.

After being front and centre of the BeckenSarr the Enforcer fan club in recent years I feel I may be doing the same for Leko ...
  • Options
    WTF!!... Linington has just ignored to blatant fouls for us
  • Options
    Troublingly poor final ball all round
  • Options
    Bonne almost!!!
  • Options
    Forest 1-2 Hull
  • Options
    So close Bonne
  • Options
    How the fuck wasn’t that a foul on Kayal.

so close from Bonne.
  • Options
    Smart ball from Leko that. He can do it, not sure why sometimes his brain just goes on static
  • Options
    Utter filthy nutmeg from kayal 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great shot by Bonne there....inches wide.
  • Options
    Gallagher just got bored and sprinted half the pitch
  • Options
    The ref hates us 
  • Options
    Good passing from Charlton, lovely strike from Kayal.
  • Options
    Kayal much better since HT
  • Options
    Kayal's clearly got a level of class above most on the pitch. Starting to grow into this game
  • Options
    robroy said:
    The ref hates us 
    The feeling's mutual.
  • Options
    El Karkouri Free kick please?!
  • Options
    We are being very wasteful. Should be ahead. 
  • Options
    Sounds like we are peppering them at the moment!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!