Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Brom v Charlton | Sat 26 Oct | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Just look @ Nathan Ferguson for West Brom - Got in their squad simply because injuries handed him his chance

I know thats happened already for Bonne but nothing to say it cant happen for Davison or Doughty etc.
  • Options
    Four kids to be on the bench apparently

LB: “It’s not hard to figure out who will have to come in because we haven’t got many options! We’ll have four kids on the bench.” #cafc

Davison | Doughty | Maynard-Brewer... Just who will be the fourth? - Stevenson or Dempsey I'd presume, despite saying Vennings in my preview
    A young left-back by the name of John Jackson?

I've heard he's quite good but there are question marks over his legs.

• Options
    Bad timing for Morgan to be loaned out at this exact moment 
  • Options
    Bad timing for Morgan to be loaned out at this exact moment 
    CM isn't really an issue for us, it's everywhere else 
  • Options
    Looking for one spare for tomorrow if possible please
  • Options
    Really tough place to go, but hopefully for a 1-1 draw.
  • Options
    Great preview as always! Will take the draw now, heart say 0-1 head says 2-0, But first away trip of the season, with usetobunkin jr and his Arsenal supporting girlfriend. COYRS!
  • Options
    Is Hemed not available again??

The line up in the preview is how I think it’ll go.  Is there a sneaky outside chance of Taylor sitting on the bench?!
  • Options
    Is Hemed not available again??

The line up in the preview is how I think it’ll go.  Is there a sneaky outside chance of Taylor sitting on the bench?!
    He might be sitting on one but it won't be at the Hawthorns. 
  • Options
    I don't think RD can be accused of not supporting Bow with the squad we have. Injuries to ten players at the same time, including our two stars is just bizarre.

Doughty to make his mark at LWB and Davison to get the winner.

Phillips
                  Lockyer Pearce Sarr
    Oshilaja Gallagher Kayal Cullen. Doughty
                  Bonne  Aneke

Subs. AMB, Davison Otzumer Stephenson Solly Powell bloke who won last Xbar challenge

Not sure why Morgan hasn't been recalled
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For any viewers in the US the match will be screened live on ESPN+. If you don't have a subscription you can sign up for a free weeks trial but you will have to input your credit card details. So don't forget to cancel your subscription before the week has expired!

• Options
    ross1 said:
    No mention of Amos being injured. Any ideas why he wasn't on the bench Wednesday?
  • Options
    Injured according to Charlton Live broadcast. Finger trouble
  • Options
    A lot of rain will hit Birmingham tonight and tomorrow morning, hope the pitch is ok...
  • Options
    Bods64 said:
    Injured according to Charlton Live broadcast. Finger trouble
    His girlfriend coughed
  • Options
    30 years ago, forgot how many chances we had! Imagine playing on a pitch like this these days!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxqtvSC2-C8
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    SE7toSG3 said:
    30 years ago, forgot how many chances we had! Imagine playing on a pitch like this these days!! 

I remember getting soaked in the continuous heavy rain and their goal almost floating across the line.
    But I don't remember us hitting the post, let alone 3 times.

NB WBA has a forecast of heavy rain this evening, tonight & tomorrow, followed by light rain for the game.
    So I hope their drainage has improved.
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

I remember it well ! 

A few years later, when we stood in the uncovered corner terracing, the monsoon arrived early in the match.

The stewards wouldn't let us sit in the adjacent seated away area but did relent at half time.....

By then my beloved duck egg blue wool jacket had stretched beyond recognition & was sadly binned once we arrived back home. 

Ah, memories ! 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    We very rarely lose by more than one under Bowyer. Tomorrow could be one of those days.

Two goal game. 1-1 or 2-0.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The lack of bodies and the relentless nature of the championship means this will be tough. I think this could be a tough game, 3-0 to West Brom.
  • Options
    Unlikey 0-1 as Bonne sends the away fans delirious. 
  • Options
    Can get something from this. 1-1. Cullen's first of the season. COYRs
  • Options
    A lot of rain will hit Birmingham tonight and tomorrow morning, hope the pitch is ok...
    The forecast is brutal so hoping West Brom has super drainage.
  • Options
    Another match I go to expecting nothing but a good day out. Still buzzing to be back in this league. 
  • Options
    I don't think RD can be accused of not supporting Bow with the squad we have. Injuries to ten players at the same time, including our two stars is just bizarre.

Doughty to make his mark at LWB and Davison to get the winner.

Phillips
                  Lockyer Pearce Sarr
    Oshilaja Gallagher Kayal Cullen. Doughty
                  Bonne  Aneke

Subs. AMB, Davison Otzumer Stephenson Solly Powell bloke who won last Xbar challenge

Not sure why Morgan hasn't been recalled
    Morgan cannot be recalled, mores the pity.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Not expecting cricket score....not even a Saints one.

3-1.  Davison to come on & score a late consolation. 
  • Options
    A bridge too far and too many wounded in action for Colonel Bowyer and his brave boys.

2.0  WBA

• Options
    Chuks to have a blinder!