Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players Marks: West Bromwich Albion v Charlton Athletic (closes Monday evening)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Phillips: 8
    Lockyer: 7.5
    Pearce: 7.5
    Sarr: 7
    Solly: 7.5
    Pratley: 8.5
    Cullen: 9 MOM
    Gallagher: 8.5
    Purrington: 7.5
    Oztuma: 7.5
    Bonne: 8.5
    Referee: 2 should be relegated to the Sunday league.
  • Options
    At the game

Phillips: 9 motm, two amazing saves 
    Lockyer:  7
    Pearce:  7
    Sarr: 6 (extra point for the dive, but nearly gifted them a goal) 
    Solly: 7
    Pratley: 7.5
    Cullen: 8.5 - outstanding 
    Gallagher: 8 - First time I've seen him live, what a player he is going to be. 
    Purrington: 7
    Oztuma: 6.5 (good stuff but sometimes to much dribbling needs to release quicker, faded 2nd)
    Bonne: 8, his positioning is spot on, he will keep growing 
    Referee: 1.5 - First tackle was a red (livermore) wrong player sent off, and our pen was never a pen, couldn't quite believe he gave that. There goal clear hand ball. 

Aneke: n/a - honestly he seems lazy and sluggish, gave the ball away leading up to their 2nd 
    Kayal: n/a
    Davison: n/a
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Phillips: 8.5 some fantastic saves, quickly becoming a very good goalkeeper 
    Lockyer: 7.5 love his passion, but should’ve done better for their second, overall a good game still
    Pearce: 8 can’t remember a mistake at all, but the change to take him off and go to the diamond at the end was correct
    Sarr: 7.5 made a couple of mistakes and a couple of stray passes, but adds a whole new dynamic to the team when he plays and should’ve scored first half too
    Solly: 7.5 got forward incredibly well and kept the width of the team well too. But they did get down our right side too easily for my liking, there is a slight issue but I’m not pointing thy at on to Sols
    Pratley: 8 can’t complain, solid performance and he’s so valuable to our side. He can’t get booked next week as he is key to any success at Millwall
    Cullen: 8.5 start with a negative, and it’s harsh, but he’s receiving the ball less on the half turn this season. Other than that, Cullen was top drawer and so cool under pressure 
    Gallagher: 8.5 boy what a classy young player he is. It’s a joy to watch every week, potential match winner at Millwall in a couple weeks 
    Purrington: 7.5 he’s not fit, and you could tell at times, he was struggling, but a solid performance nonetheless and was vital to the balance of our play
    Oztumer: 7.5 should’ve shot first half when he passed to Bonne, set pieces were poor to be honest, but otherwise a clever performance and got in some useful positions. He’ll get better with games
    Bonne: 8.5 keeps on producing the goods and probably should’ve scored before he did, the improvement is enormous and can’t wait for him to play along Taylor

Referee: 4 I don’t think he was THAT bad. The penalty was soft and Livermore should have gone early on, their second was hand ball, and yes he made the wrong decision with the identity of the player with the sending off (wow when you put it like that, it’s poor) but decision wise, I thought he got the majority of it correct, in the main. Just some bad decisions at times 

Aneke: n/a needs to play some minutes for the U23s at home tomorrow, he’s just not sharp enough at the moment
    Kayal: n/a surprised he didn’t start
    Davison: n/a didn’t look out of place in the little time he was on 
  • Options
    Phillips: 8.5
    Lockyer: 7.5
    Pearce: 7
    Sarr: 7.5
    Solly: 6
    Pratley: 6.5
    Cullen: 8
    Gallagher: 7
    Bonne: 8
    Referee: 4
  • Options
    Phillips: 8 kept us in it, particularly in the second half.
    Lockyer: 7
    Sarr: 6
    Solly: 6 he and Sarr just to slow and not mobile enough compared to their wingers.
    Pratley: 7
    Cullen: 7
    Purrington: 6, maybe a bit harsh as played out of posistion.
    Oztuma: 6, do not remeber much of what he did, except one shot I think.
    Bonne: 7 a goal poacher saturday.
  • Options
    At the Hawthorns or from a live stream, your marks please

Phillips:   8
    Lockyer:   7.5
    Pearce:     7.5
    Sarr:          7.5
    Solly:         7
    Pratley:      8
    Cullen:     8
    Gallagher:    8
    Purrington:   7 5
    Oztuma:      7.5
    Bonne:         8
    Referee: 

Aneke: n/a
    Kayal: n/a
    Davison: n/a

• Options

Phillips: 8.5 MOM
    Pearce: 6.5
    Sarr: 6
    Pratley: 6.5
    Cullen: 6.5
    Oztuma: 7
    Referee: 5
  • Options
    Phillips: 8.5
    Pearce: 7.5
    Pratley: 7
    Purrington: 6.5
    Bonne: 7
    Referee: 4

• Options
    Phillips: 8
    Pratley:8 
    Gallagher: 8 
    Purrington: 8
    Oztuma: 7
    Referee:  2 really one of the very worst I've seen in 27 years, pure dum luck we didn't suffer unduly as a result, I'm sure the baggies will be spewing cos of the late soft soft penalty but they shoulda been down to 10 or 9 much earlier - then for the hopeless farce to get the wrong bloke for the assault on Solls - beyond parody, sure as eggs is eggs Donohue the nutless dunce will be back to norse up more of our matches in short order, and we'd just had another dose of the risible poser Linington against Brizzle.  The EFL proper hate Charlton don't they?

Aneke: not/applicable
    Kayal: not/able
    Davison: