Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you could punch anyone in the face at this precise moment...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Corbyns dad
  • Options
    Mogg. Or Farage.
  • Options
    That polish(or whatever he was dont think we ever got a proper answer from him) twat who celebrated Millwalls winner in the away end then stood with us trying to leave 
  • Options
    That polish(or whatever he was dont think we ever got a proper answer from him) twat who celebrated Millwalls winner in the away end then stood with us trying to leave 
    He was certainly off his head. Saw him with slices of cheese before the game. Nutter
  • Options
    He was certainly off his head. Saw him with slices of cheese before the game. Nutter
    He celebrated there winner(thankfly not next to me otherwise I would have hit him) but i was a few seats away, someone pushed him and told the stewards to kick him out, they actually lifted him up to get him out.

Then after the game I was standing in between the open gate and South Bermondsey statiom and he turned up again, beer in his hand talking a load of rubbish, a few people tried to figure out where he was from(at first we thought he said Holland, then Germany eventually we were pretty sure it was Poland, although he asked me if I was polish to which someone replied yeah cos he fucking sounds polish) when other people found out he cheered Millwalls winner and because he looked old(amd somehow had a ticket)a Verse of are you Roland in disguise started.

After about 15 minutes he walked further down and I am guessing annoyed a few other people, I still want to know how he got a ticket lol
  • Options
    Nobody. Violence begets violence. 
  • Options
    If I couldn’t punch 99.9% of current politicians, I would chose Max Verstappen! He’s got one of those faces!
  • Options
    Rylan Clarke, don't even care if I've spelt his name correctly.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I think the thread is meant in a light, humerous, theoretical sense.
  • Options
    Myself. For thinking this year would be any different.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2019
    The inbred,Lonsdale wearing man and 'woman',laughing and cackling in the supermarket i was in at 11am who were either too thick,ignorant or just plain retarded to wonder/realise why,when the bell sounded,everyone stood silent for 2 minutes.
  • Options
    Nigel Farage

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I think the thread is meant in a light, humerous, theoretical sense.
     Don't make me punch you.
  • Options
    Emily Thornberry.
  • Options
    The Chief of the Hong Kong Police
  • Options
    Probably best I say nothing, I promised Tom_of_SE9 I'd behave.
    But I'd forget how old I am, for just 3 minutes of Queensbury rules ;)
  • Options
    He celebrated there winner(thankfly not next to me otherwise I would have hit him) but i was a few seats away, someone pushed him and told the stewards to kick him out, they actually lifted him up to get him out.

Then after the game I was standing in between the open gate and South Bermondsey statiom and he turned up again, beer in his hand talking a load of rubbish, a few people tried to figure out where he was from(at first we thought he said Holland, then Germany eventually we were pretty sure it was Poland, although he asked me if I was polish to which someone replied yeah cos he fucking sounds polish) when other people found out he cheered Millwalls winner and because he looked old(amd somehow had a ticket)a Verse of are you Roland in disguise started.

After about 15 minutes he walked further down and I am guessing annoyed a few other people, I still want to know how he got a ticket lol
    Was this the old boy with about 5 yellow teeth? Stood at the front of the stand all second half? Saw him at half time off his tits. Spent all second half giving it to millwall but celebrated when the scored. I think he was just mad. Was outside drinking a beer post match, which he must have picked up off the floor. Just bizarre. 
  • Options
    YTS1978 said:

Was this the old boy with about 5 yellow teeth? Stood at the front of the stand all second half? Saw him at half time off his tits. Spent all second half giving it to millwall but celebrated when the scored. I think he was just mad. Was outside drinking a beer post match, which he must have picked up off the floor. Just bizarre. 
    Yeah thats the guy
  • Options
    YTS1978 said:

Must've been somebody's +1. No way does he have 650 loyalty points.

• Options
    Addickted said:
    The twat squatter who let off the fireworks deliberately during the Remembrance silence in Salford today.

Agree with that 100%, hopefully he will get a nice friendly welcome now that he is inside for a few weeks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Redvalleyeast, they deserve a punch for wearing Lonsdale.
  • Options
    The inbred,Lonsdale wearing man and 'woman',laughing and cackling in the supermarket i was in at 11am who were either too thick,ignorant or just plain retarded to wonder/realise why,when the bell sounded,everyone stood silent for 2 minutes.
    The same goes for the pricks who continued to walk about in my office at 11am, despite the tannoy announcement that it was starting....how hard is it to stand/sit still in silence ffs
  • Options
    YTS1978 said:

I thought @ElfsborgAddick was boycotting games these days? 
  • Options
    Johnson, Rees Mogg, Cameron, Osborne, Farage, Gove, Barclay, Baker, Davies, May, Raab, Patel, Javid...

The list goes on!
  • Options
    Rizzo said:
    Johnson, Rees Mogg, Cameron, Osborne, Farage, Gove, Barclay, Baker, Davies, May, Raab, Patel, Javid...

The list goes on!
    You need someone to play on the left.
  • Options
    I think most of that lot can attack the left.