Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Middlesborough match tickets [7/12/19] to go on sale

Comments

• edited November 2019
  • just got my ticket as will be a new ground for me. I think we will have shy of 500 for this. 
    A pint says we have more than 500.
  • just got my ticket as will be a new ground for me. I think we will have shy of 500 for this. 
    I will take that. 
  • 589 left
    I will take that. 
    They are selling faster than Luton
    I will take that. 
    You can pay me on the 26th February.

Shakespeare at 16.00 on Kelham Island.
  • Nearly 200 sold keep that up be just under 5000 up there not bad considering it will be only 2 weeks to Christmas 
  • clb74 said:
    Nearly 200 sold keep that up be just under 5000 up there not bad considering it will be only 2 weeks to Christmas 
    That would be impressive  :)
  • It took 7.5 hours last time I went up there, vowed to never go back!
  • Sponsored links:

• It took 7.5 hours last time I went up there, vowed to never go back!
    At a guess you went by coach
  • clb74 said:
    It took 7.5 hours last time I went up there, vowed to never go back!
    Drove .
  • clb74 said:
    Drove .
    How long? Which way did you go via the M6 and M62? 😮
  • Middlesborough drawing 0-0 is the 2nd most certain football bet, after Millwall beating Charlton.
  • Middlesborough drawing 0-0 is the 2nd most certain football bet, after Millwall beating Charlton.
    Really? I have a bad habit of seeing us lose 3-0 there. And I'm going.
    My first ever Charlton game was a 0v0 against Middlesbrough at Upton Park. Think it was 91
  • clb74 said:
    Drove .
    Did you use Waze / google maps or chuff sat nav in car 
  • clb74 said:
    Drove .
    I don’t think that kinda stuff was imainsream.
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:
    Drove .
    I don’t think that kinda stuff was imainsream.
    Definitely the way forward now and I’m sure would minimise length of journey 
  • @oohaahmortimer youre favourite lovechild Waze took us off-roading for 10 minutes down a puddled, portholed dirt track, ending up in a remote cow field when trying to get to Princes at Sandwich last week. Nice 20 minute detour required and a huge surprise that @RedArmySE7 suspension was still in place! 
  • Only a small gesture but for unattractive / long distance games like this, a few weeks to Xmas, they should offer double points for it. 
    what makes the 'Boro game 'unattractive' other than it's a long way outside the M25 ?
  • Only a small gesture but for unattractive / long distance games like this, a few weeks to Xmas, they should offer double points for it. 
    what makes the 'Boro game 'unattractive' other than it's a long way outside the M25 ?
    Have you not been before then?? 

Got mine yesterday and heading to Eaglescliffe too...sod the shorts, thermals more like it :smile:  
  • TelMc32 said:
    Only a small gesture but for unattractive / long distance games like this, a few weeks to Xmas, they should offer double points for it. 

Got mine yesterday and heading to Eaglescliffe too...sod the shorts, thermals more like it :smile:  
    TelMc32 said:
    Only a small gesture but for unattractive / long distance games like this, a few weeks to Xmas, they should offer double points for it. 

been to the Riverside I'd guess 6/7 times .. not any more or less 'unattractive' than scores of other football towns and stadia
  • TelMc32 said:

TelMc32 said:

been to the Riverside I'd guess 6/7 times .. not any more or less 'unattractive' than scores of other football towns and stadia
    It was tongue in cheek Lincs!  Good pal is a Boro fan and coming up with us...even he thinks it's pretty dire though!  ;-)
  • TelMc32 said:

TelMc32 said:

Ayresome Park was a right hole though ...
  • Works out well for me, staying with my girlfriend's parents up near the Yorkshire Moors that weekend so going the game with her and her dad. He's just coming to Boro for the Parmo though.
  • 513 left