Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Middlesborough match tickets [7/12/19] to go on sale

Comments

• Options
    Might be the tuesday now as been website update all afternoon 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Only a small gesture but for unattractive / long distance games like this, a few weeks to Xmas, they should offer double points for it. 
    what makes the 'Boro game 'unattractive' other than it's a long way outside the M25 ?
    Long and expensive journey, unattractive club, stadium been to many times in last 20 years, prime lead up to Xmas period when calendars are busier and wallets are emptier.

dont agree mate?
    Im sorry im going to pull you up on this.
    If fans went on the p!ss against millwall up london bridge it wont be coming to much more than Middlesbrough away.
    West brom away i done £75 all in
    Millwall £100 all in
    Middlesbrough i estimate £130 all in 
    Lets not make excuses 
    Im not making excuses for anything. I’m saying it’s an unattractive fixture. Any away trip that’s a proper journey a couple of weeks before Xmas sees less demand (for all clubs), for some of the reasons I stated. 
    I am not sure what Christmas has to do with it? Christmas is December 25th same day each year, this is a few weeks before!?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Only a small gesture but for unattractive / long distance games like this, a few weeks to Xmas, they should offer double points for it. 
    what makes the 'Boro game 'unattractive' other than it's a long way outside the M25 ?
    Long and expensive journey, unattractive club, stadium been to many times in last 20 years, prime lead up to Xmas period when calendars are busier and wallets are emptier.

dont agree mate?
    If fans went on the p!ss against millwall up london bridge it wont be coming to much more than Middlesbrough away.
    Millwall £100 all in
    Lets not make excuses 
    Im not making excuses for anything. I’m saying it’s an unattractive fixture. Any away trip that’s a proper journey a couple of weeks before Xmas sees less demand (for all clubs), for some of the reasons I stated. 
    I am not sure what Christmas has to do with it? Christmas is December 25th same day each year, this is a few weeks before!?
    Agreed.  Personally, I'd forego Christmas for any away game.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

dont agree mate?
    Millwall £100 all in
    Lets not make excuses 
    "Sorry son, Santa couldn't visit this year as he spent the money watching Charlton draw nil nil at Middlesbrough"
  • Options
    clb74 said:

dont agree mate?
    Millwall £100 all in
    Lets not make excuses 
    "Sorry son, Santa couldn't visit this year as he spent the money watching Charlton draw nil nil at Middlesbrough"
    No he was at qpr
  • Options
    329 are now making the trip
  • Options
    clb74 said:

dont agree mate?
    Millwall £100 all in
    Lets not make excuses 
    I'd take a 0 0 . Decent point away from home. (I've no desire to be there to see it though. Once you've done a Riverside 0 0 there's no appetite for a repeat.) 
  • Options
    Teeside police have told the club that Charlton fans will be held back in the stadium after the final whistle for safety reasons 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    329 are now making the trip
    Loads of brats not getting any presents.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

dont agree mate?
    Millwall £100 all in
    Lets not make excuses 
    You do realise you are arguing with an elf 
    Unforgiveable.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    cabbles said:
    Teeside police have told the club that Charlton fans will be held back in the stadium after the final whistle for safety reasons 
    You coachies can laugh your not used to having a drink.
    Me a trainnie after the last 2 away games is starting to worry ill be turning up to away stations and having the old bill on me case
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    cabbles said:
    You coachies can laugh your not used to having a drink.
    Me a trannie after the last 2 away games is starting to worry ill be turning up to away stations and having the old bill on me case
    Corrected your misspelling 
  • Options
    clb74 said:

dont agree mate?
    Millwall £100 all in
    Lets not make excuses 
    But not Charlton away :-) 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    clb74 said:

dont agree mate?
    Millwall £100 all in
    Lets not make excuses 
    Sorry love Christmas is cancelled I’m doing Biggleswade town v the duck and dog 
  • Options
    Hopefully this makes general sale.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

dont agree mate?
    Millwall £100 all in
    Lets not make excuses 
    Sorry love Christmas is cancelled I’m doing Biggleswade town v the duck and dog 
    Only if they do a programme.
  • Options
    Bought my tickets today taking my 5 & 3 year old and staying in hotel on the Saturday. Cant believe the negativity of some supposed fans on this board. Boro is 3 hours away on the train. Not real fans
  • Options
    NM18 said:
    Bought my tickets today taking my 5 & 3 year old and staying in hotel on the Saturday. Cant believe the negativity of some supposed fans on this board. Boro is 3 hours away on the train. Not real fans
    Thats the attitude NM if i bump into you will buy the 2 nippers an ice cream
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    NM18 said:
    I didn't think Elfs or AFKA were going 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    clb74 said:
    NM18 said:
    AFKA is not allowed  to  go.

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    clb74 said:
    NM18 said:
    Shut it old man.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    RedChaser said:
    clb74 said:
    NM18 said:
    AFKA is not allowed  to  go.

Thumb on head.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    NM18 said:
    Keep your kids away from this man, you don't want them to start crying.
  • Options
    They are looking forward to away day adventure. It is me crying paying £17 each for them to the Boro thieves
  • Options
    December late 80’s 

went by myself but on club coach 
    Walkman batteries died by Dartford Tunnel. 

Longest journey ever. 

Freezing cold 

Drew 0-0
  • Options
    Decided to go to Ayresome Park in 91/92 when Lennie Lawrence had gone there.  Miserable day out,  fifty quid on the train and lost 0.2  lol
  • Options
    It may be my imagination or i am just being stupid. But there was a thread somewhere about trains to this match and a date when cheaper fares become available? 
  • Options
    It may be my imagination or i am just being stupid. But there was a thread somewhere about trains to this match and a date when cheaper fares become available? 
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/86860/middlesborough-away-7-12-19-advance-train-tickets#latest
  • Options
    361 going