Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Controversial Maybe But Did Meire Get Stuff Right Even If By Luck Rather Than Judgement?

2»

Comments

• Options

Was totally tongue in cheek about account , in terms of question asked what has happened to Poyet is really surprising . In his first spell with us he looked total quality but I guess football is littered with those who didn't fulfil their potential.

Berwick really struggling, and unfortunately I cant see them getting out of the Lowland League in the foreseeable future

• Options
    It's called football. Why hasn't Jonjo Shelvey got 50 England caps? Meire barely knows what football is and certainly had no clue about Charlton.
  • Options
    You’ve had a shocker here @LenGlover !
  • Options
    A CL medal is not kicking on?
  • Options
    Blatantly antagonised supporters by attending POTY nights.
  • Options
    If only she had been over here instead of on holiday in Dubai when we were relegated we'd have stayed up.
    Also she has the Guinness world record for speed interviewing prospective managers.
  • Options
    She had quite a nice arse,thats about it really.
  • Options
    The bangers were not bad either tbf.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The bangers were not bad either tbf.

Well @cuddles thought so.
  • Options

And she still has trouble finding it with both hands.

• Options
    edited November 2019
    What I find genuinely odd is that she said on more than one occasion that she had fallen in love with the club and become a fan and yet ever since she left I have never once seen her back at The Valley?  I didn’t get a ticket for Millwall away, maybe she was there, anyone know?
  • Options
    Coincidence that we’ve been rather successful since she left!
  • Options
    A fellow lifer and myself once spent over an hour talking at Katy!

”There is no delusion like self delusion”

Say all about her!
  • Options
    And she didn't rate today's England Number One.
  • Options
    Remember when she didn't care that season ticket sales fell 40%?

Did she get that right?

• Options
    The only thing she got right was leaving. 
  • Options

Was totally tongue in cheek about account , in terms of question asked what has happened to Poyet is really surprising . In his first spell with us he looked total quality but I guess football is littered with those who didn't fulfil their potential.

Berwick really struggling, and unfortunately I cant see them getting out of the Lowland League in the foreseeable future

What's happened to Poyet? Has he packed the game in or is he playing non league somewhere?
  • Options
    To suggest she was anything other than a complete failure is laughable. As people have said, we are better now with no CEO than we were under her tenure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

And she still has trouble finding it with both hands.

She never had trouble talking out of it.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    The only thing she got right was leaving.

(I posted that without reading but now see I was beaten to the punch).
  • Options
    I think we're conflating two different things here. Our mini-revival since 2017 has meant that the players who left us (Poyet, Gomez, Lookman, Konsa, Ahearne-Grant, Aribo, Dijksteel) no longer look quite so significant...if we'd stayed in League One or dipped even to League Two we'd think differently I'm sure. And of course it's hard to see what Poyet, Ahearne-Grant and Dijksteel in particular have gained by leaving. (Other than ££££).

Meire has had nothing to do with our revival, which is down to Duchatelet letting the club run on auto as he tries to "sell" it.
  • Options
    drewman said:

What's happened to Poyet? Has he packed the game in or is he playing non league somewhere?
    He's packed it in. 
  • Options
    The current non-existant CEO has had more success then the actual one we had. 
  • Options
    Yeah, she really made the right decisions with the House DJ and pitch-side sofa. I really miss those days