Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Sheff Wed | Sat 30 Nov | 12:30 KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    So long as we sing Sheikh it up, we win regardless of the result. 
  • Options
    The future may be bright and I known we have to put youngsters on the bench for tomorrow but @cantersaddick does reek of desperation.
    But in Bowyer we trust.
    COYR
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Hopefully ticket sales soar today and the atmosphere is rocking, celebrating and getting behind Bowyer and the boys. 
    Just ordered my QPR tickets and the girl said it was a mental day. 
  • Options
    Early kick off means I will miss this due ro Banstead Jnr having his match. Just so pleased and still not 100% believing it is true... Sheff Weds will bully our young team but I think we might just nick a point. 1-1, things can only get better...
  • Options
    Referee Tim Robinson officiated at our home game against Brentford and we gave him a mark of 6.05
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    With todays news it only means one thing, a bumper crowd and a bumper win in extra time by that man Pratley having marshalled and dominated the midfield for the entire game.
    Come on you addicks, don't let me down.
    I'm also thinking 21,500 gate?
  • Options
    PS, the song for tomorrow......... Twist and shout
    Sheikh it oh baby now.......
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    As at 9am this morning I was going for a 2-1 defeat. Since then there has only been good news & not only will the crowd be up but so will the players. Wouldn't be surprised to see a previously injured player or 2 back on the bench.

2-0 home win. The season starts again here. 
  • Options
    Think Bows might have a run out tomorrow to celebrate the Scrote’s departure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We may struggle with numbers and injuries tomorrow but:-

"You may have luckily  scored two
    But we are considerably richer than you" 
  • Options
    I don’t care any more. The Rat has gone. Let’s party!!!!!!!
  • Options
    even if we scored first we'd probably still lose this one with our shaky inexperienced players in the line up.

Charlton 1 sheffield wednesday 3 my prediction but the result wont matter to most because we are only going to get better, the mood will be high today.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Dazzler21 said:
    So long as we sing Sheikh it up, we win regardless of the result. 
    Yep.
    and please, no more ‘your support is effing shit’ and the adams family.
  • Options
    I’m up, washed and am going to pace up and down getting on the familys tits til 10.30 leaving time.

2-1
  • Options
    Wednesday are a decent side and despite all the good news about the new owners we will do well to beat them especially given the current injury situation 1-1
  • Options
    For those of us that cant be with you some videos of the atmosphere and some views from those returning would be great. I know its early doors with the Sheikh. But I was there at last game at the valley and first one back. Despite all LB has done to give us our club back. This is up there with those experiences. I am gutted not to be there. So for me and those like me anything you can do to paint the picture would be more than great. Emotional from afar. With you in spirit.Oh....hes only fkin gone.....yessssssss!!!!
  • Options
    The future may be bright and I known we have to put youngsters on the bench for tomorrow but @cantersaddick does reek of desperation.
    But in Bowyer we trust.
    COYR
    I've got my boots.
  • Options
    I’m in the directors box today (sponsors invite). I’ll keep my eyes peeled and post the odd discrete photo if I can. 
  • Options
    Good omen today what with the mist rolling in from the Thames
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m in the directors box today (sponsors invite). I’ll keep my eyes peeled and post the odd discrete photo if I can. 
    Dont be discrete go and get a selfie with them
  • Options
    Hope this fog lifts. 
  • Options
    Coach just arrived at the valley. Oztumer is with the squad.
  • Options
    And fuck me it's cold.
  • Options
    And fuck me it's cold.

• Options
    I cant make the game...I've broken a promise to myself that the day RD fucks off I'll go the very next home game, sadly due to other events I cant go. However I'll be watching on sky and with you all in 'spirit'. The next home game I'll be there and singing my heart out (not bad for a near 65 year old). Whilst the result today does matter (I'm hoping for a narrow win), the main thing about today has to be a rousing welcome for the new owners coupled with a message to Roland that he stayed too long!!! COYR's I'm as happy as a pig in shit!!!!
  • Options
    I predict everyone in the East Stand doing this towards the directors box !!!!! 
  • Options
    I just did a short interview with the sky reporter behind the Covered End. Dunno if it will be shown. I’m the rambling Scottish bloke. 
  • Options
    My scarf is the first on Sams leg. 
  • Options
    Let’s not forget this is Charlton we are looking at here. Whole club will be on a new owner high with a bumper crowd and The Valley jumping

Charlton 0 - Sheff Wed 1