Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Has anyone been to...

2»

Comments

• Options
    When i saw you girl from across the room you had your eyes on me, i had my eyes on you, we went to the bar ordered Zambucca...

And yes Suze, she was awful
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]PBS (who i aint seen around here lately)

PBS ran off with the Morris Dancers last Thursday evening. The promise of real ale, unhindered beard growth and no end of swooning ladies was too much to resist.

PBS's brief appearance on thursday was due to cheeserolls kids being with us (they came to the cricket ketman at the oval) and we had to drink outside the porter.
    nothing to do with the morris dancers. however i was convinced that a few more lifers were at the oval when about a dozen pirates were seen at the ground.
  • Options
    There are plenty more offy's in London like the one at the top of Victoria Way.

The problem is the polis the council et al don't seem willing to deal what is a problem all along Charlton Road this has been going off for 2/3 years.

Friend of mine lives Fairfield Grove first left at the end of the Village and has had an attempted murder, a mugging and a stabing on his door step in last 2 years.
  • Options
    Charlton is a great place