Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Sheff Wed | Sat 30 Nov | 12:30 KO | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    At the match. 
    A bit early for the players marks but.
    Sarr 3
    Doughty 8
  • Options
    Oh lord, don't tell me Oshilaja's going to have to go off as well...
  • Options
    Pratley not happy with Leko tackling him there...
  • Options
    Leko the midfield enforcer 🙂
  • Options
    Pratley and Leko having a bit of a Keystone Cops moment there, luckily it was in the opposition half
  • Options
    Pratley not happy with Leko tackling him there...
    It wasn't a booking, but we should definitely have had a free kick for that.
  • Options
    Leko so frustrating  
  • Options
    Doughty has looked good.

Would like to see Solly on at HT at LB and see Doughty move into his normal position
  • Options
    I really like Adam Matthews (apart from the fact he just gave the ball away). Gets forward we’ll and a really solid defender 
  • Options
    Leko so frustrating  
    He is but this has been one of his better performances.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ozy should have played Leko in there.
  • Options
    Doughty is mustard!

My stream is awful, will pay VP at halftime
  • Options
    Nice little free kick routine, shame about the shot at the end of it
  • Options
    Good save from Philips, may have taken Bannon out in the process
  • Options
    We've all seen diving players in the past but the amount of times Forestieri goes down... it's almost weird tbh. They should do a study on the way his brain works.
  • Options
    Barry Bannan doesn’t tend to have much fun at The Valley does he 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Bannan hobbled. May have to come off.

EDIT: he's back on, for now.
  • Options
    WTF was that?
  • Options
    We've all seen diving players in the past but the amount of times Forestieri goes down... it's almost weird tbh. They should do a study on the way his brain works.
    I don’t think it does.
  • Options
    Naby is having a shocker out there. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Phew, good block from Lockyer
  • Options
    Once again, Bowyer has put out a team that is seeing us compete with our opposition in spite of losing 13 first team players. The man works miracles.
    Truth
  • Options
    Proud of them all (even Sarr who can't have long left at this level and poor Albie who is having a bit of a mare) in that first half. To still be level with a good Wednesday team with such a patched up team is impressive. 
  • Options
    I Remember when we played Watford, he got booked for diving then later on got a 2nd yellow for diving.

Couldnt believe he done it again after already being booked for it lol
  • Options
    HT 1-1 and we are right in this. Hoping the renewed Covered End can suck the ball into the net in the second half. COYR
  • Options
    Considering the injuries that was a good performance. Big effort required again 2nd half
  • Options
    Doughty has been absolute stone ground mustard since his assist. Once again, Naby not having a great game
  • Options
    Proud of them all (even Sarr who can't have long left at this level and poor Albie who is having a bit of a mare) in that first half. To still be level with a good Wednesday team with such a patched up team is impressive. 
    Whilst I agree about being proud I think Wednesday are one of the poorest sides we’ve played this season.
  • Options
    Doughty is mustard!

My stream is awful, will pay VP at halftime
    Cant see an option for the match day pass on the website.....Its not even booked as an International Sky broadcast, so it should be available....but its not.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!