Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Sheff Wed | Sat 30 Nov | 12:30 KO | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Doughty absolutely quality 
  • Options
    Solid so far, need to be a bit more composed in the middle, giving it away too much and then putting ourselves in trouble. Phillips has done well and Lockyer too. Morgan needs to get into the game more, he’s been a bit invisible so far. Great goal from Bonne, superb assist from Doughty. Leko working hard and Ozzy doing some good stuff too. Had a bit of luck too when they skied it over from about one yard out.
  • Options
    Felt sorry for Morgan... Has passed the ball nicely at times but the game passes by him far too much - Is showing why Bowyer wanted to loan him to League One this season
  • Options
    TEL said:
    Doughty is mustard!

My stream is awful, will pay VP at halftime
    Cant see an option for the match day pass on the website.....Its not even booked as an International Sky broadcast, so it should be available....but its not.
    If it's an early kick off, it'll be an international broadcast. 100% of the time.
  • Options
    C’mon Charlton. Given the circumstances, we’ve done well and have every chance to push on for all three points.
  • Options
    If I was the oppo., all my crosses would come in around Sarr.
  • Options
    A bit fortunate to be level at half time. Fantastic work from Doughty for the goal. I'd be delighted with a point given the circumstances - reckon we can do it too, and maybe better. COYR!!
  • Options
    Proud of them all (even Sarr who can't have long left at this level and poor Albie who is having a bit of a mare) in that first half. To still be level with a good Wednesday team with such a patched up team is impressive. 
    Whilst I agree about being proud I think Wednesday are one of the poorest sides we’ve played this season.
    Agreed. Only dangerous from set peices.
  • Options
    Given how ragged we look in midfield I think there's a risk if we try to push on too much we'll end up getting caught out and concede a second. I'd like to see a bit more settled play first off.
  • Options
    In East stand. Had my 1st proper look at Doughty today i think last week he came on 2nd half so i didnt see mutch of him the other side. He is still raw and a bit naive to how quick the opposition players are in the championship but he is gonna be a good player trust me...hopefully for us. A few times he tried to knock it past and run at their RB and was well beaten but fair play he knocked it past and won the race and set up our goal.
    Leko has played well to be fair. As has Bonne.
    We look very physical today? Maybe all pumped up like the fans but we seem to really be getting stuck in. Even Dillon smashed a couple of players
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love Naby, but every time he gets it, your heart’s in your mouth - sometimes it’s a delightful pinpoint pass, sometimes it’s straight to them or to no one. 
  • Options
    Charlton have played well, we are blessed to have some talent in out youngsters. Somehow we're just about the better side.

• Options
    Ooh Bannon, you may live to regret that.
  • Options
    thought that was a pen
  • Options
    Oh my word Pratley got away with one there.
  • Options
    TEL said:
    Doughty is mustard!

Cant see an option for the match day pass on the website.....Its not even booked as an International Sky broadcast, so it should be available....but its not.
    If it's an early kick off, it'll be an international broadcast. 100% of the time.
    I checked the Sky site and todays International Game is Derby V QPR....no mention of us at all. Anyway, its not on Valley Pass Live stream so Im F*****
  • Options
    Are we still in the dressing room second half. Awful.
  • Options
    Was there any sign of the new owners today, on the pitch before KO or in the Directors Box? 
  • Options
    Sheff Wed fans baying for a penalty as Pratley collides with Harris. Now Odabajo blazes over from outside that area.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We look terrible
  • Options
    TEL said:
    TEL said:
    Doughty is mustard!

I checked the Sky site and todays International Game is Derby V QPR....no mention of us at all. Anyway, its not on Valley Pass Live stream so Im F*****
    Yes, of the 3pm kick-offs it is! Early kick-offs and international broadcast is a given.
  • Options
    Was there any sign of the new owners today, on the pitch before KO or in the Directors Box? 
    Yes, the new Chairman is sitting next to Gallen in the director's box. He also walked through Crossbars and took a few pictures with fans before the game.
  • Options
    Only a matter of time 
  • Options
    Lost the ESPN coverage due to technical difficulties!!! WTF
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Yes, the new Chairman is sitting next to Gallen in the director's box. He also walked through Crossbars and took a few pictures with fans before the game.
    Apparently got a standing ovation when he entered Crossbars as well, bet he loved that lol
  • Options
    Cheers Callum, what about the crowd, any bigger than usual?
  • Options
    Aaargh ball comes in from the corner and my picture goes slushy
  • Options
    Jon Leko vs Morgan Fox is the battle I didn't know I needed.
  • Options
    Cheers Callum, what about the crowd, any bigger than usual?
    18,338(2,680 Wendies)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!