Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many games does Bowyer lose before he’s not the man?

Just asking? Given his appalling recent record.

Comments

• Options
    Are you being serious?
  • Options
    Do me a favour?!
  • Options
    Not just about the results

Its also about the performances

Harsh to sack a man if his whole team were out injured and only has the U18s to fall back on to for example
  • Options
    Obvious shit stirring. Someone close the thread please. 
  • Options
    Totally ridiculous and nonsensical question. 

• Options
    A lot more than he has. Any manager in this league would struggle with the squad he has available to him.
  • Options
    Won't get a peep out of me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    someone really needs to step away from the internet
  • Options
    No words
  • Options
    It's a shame people didn't have the same mentality when it came to Karel Fraeye, who was on a similar run when he was sacked. Probably low level racism at play.
    What?
  • Options
    probably could lose every game this season and we get relegated and he would still have my support.if we started losing in league one next year then he could go
  • Options
    Winner of most stupid thread of the decade
    What about when Paulie said the queen had died?
  • Options
    'Spread Out' 😏
  • Options
    It's a shame people didn't have the same mentality when it came to Karel Fraeye, who was on a similar run when he was sacked. Probably low level racism at play.
    You are a first class Knob pal
  • Options
    August 31......Journey is made from many steps 🤔
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Winner of most stupid thread of the decade

With the post to boot! Uncanny

• Options
    I give him till end of February... 202...
  • Options
    You are a first class Knob pal
    and clearly not a bad wind up merchant (ps no need for the upper case K in knob...)
  • Options
    Thank god you’re sporadic
  • Options
    Ridiculous thread
  • Options
    Bowyer is the man to take Charlton back to the Prem. No doubt about it. He is to management what Gallagher is to playing - a rookie, but most of his decisions are correct. 
  • Options
    Idiotic question 
  • Options
    CALB begins.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    Just asking? Given his appalling recent record.
    Idiot