Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stranger Things.

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Having seen the footage and read the quotes a few times, I see it as a potential red flag.
  • Options
    Maybe he thought it was strange to be able to talk to an owner who has actually been to some recent games.

Or maybe strange to be talking about plans when RD is technically still the actual owner.
  • Options
    Maybe he thought it was strange to be able to talk to an owner who has actually been to some recent games.

Or maybe strange to be talking about plans when RD is technically still the actual owner.
    I think that’s what we would like it to be.

My heart tells me that if he said “strange”, then it means something strange. Whether it be strange compared to Roland or strange compared to whatever the ‘norm’ is in the world of football management.

I have an odd feeling about it
  • Options
    My take on this is that the new owners (if they are) want to be involved with footballing decisions. LB finds it strange but is happy to go with it.............for the moment.  
  • Options
    I see it as I have no flipping clue what he meant, I also see there is little to no point in me trying to guess what he meant...

Unless I'm mistaken  we are still waiting for Diego Poyet to confirm what he meant when he made a weird comment. 
  • Options
    Perhaps it's just that The Jimmy Seed stand wil be renamed 'The Other Covered End'
  • Options
    Maybe it's a Limerick as the boys are in Dublin
  • Options
    Is there any way to watch the footage of the interview?
  • Options
    At least he didn't say "weird"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I heard they are going to buy millsmall and merge us into Valley lions fc