Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Red Hot Chili Peppers

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Has any other band released two Double albums in the same year? 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard (crazy style jumping/splicing Aussie band) released 5 albums in 2017.

They have released 20 studio albums in under 10 years.

In seven of those years they released a minimum 2 albums a year.

They have just released their 1st double album, & they released an album earlier this year too.
  • Options
    Just got back from the Seattle gig. We got the tour debut of Parallel Universe. So happy about that!

Bucket list item ticked off… go see RHCP perform live with Frusciante.
  • Options
    Stefco said:
    King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard (crazy style jumping/splicing Aussie band) released 5 albums in 2017.

They have released 20 studio albums in under 10 years.

In seven of those years they released a minimum 2 albums a year.

They have just released their 1st double album, & they released an album earlier this year too.
    Cool, i remember john frusciante released 6 albums in 6 months, which was pretty rad. Any casual chili peppers fan who might be wanting some more deep cuts, look into frusciante's "Shadows collide with people", definitely his most accessible album and feels like all the ideas he couldn't quite get into by the way were put into that album. 
  • Options
    I'm not sure but Buckethead released 118 albums in 2015 alone 
  • Options
    I'm not sure but Buckethead released 118 albums in 2015 alone 
    reminded me to dip in to some buckethead - loved his stuff back in the 00s, thanks!
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXMEXCT5ohY

love this, feels like a return to btw/stadium arcadium. Intro has the feel of one of their live jams.
  • Options
    Are rubbish.
  • Options
    really digging this album! So far my favourites are bella and peace and love. I love frusciante's tone on roulette. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2022
    really digging this album! So far my favourites are bella and peace and love. I love frusciante's tone on roulette. 
    Had a few listens through now and think I definitely prefer it to Unlimited Love. The songs feels groovy, they flow more naturally. Seeing them play Eddie live in Austin was fantastic, John killed the outro.

Despite having a few decent tunes, UL always felt like something was off IMO. Felt too produced, too much like they were swinging for a radio hit with Black Summer, These Are The Ways etc...
  • Options
    Personal favourite from the album is carry me home 
  • Options

My alexa told me they released another album this morning?

Is she living in the past or have the band been living and breathing in a studio without a break