Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Xmas Threads 2019 - Christmas Boozing

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tonight:  Couple of cans of Guinness, home made passion fruit wine, Kraken and mango juice, Banana Bread Ale, all set for a few gins later.

Tomorrow: Might try my hand at gatecrashing Bob or Brendan's. 
  • Options
    Tonight: Red wine, pink wine, g and t
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Tonight:  Couple of cans of Guinness, home made passion fruit wine, Kraken and mango juice, Banana Bread Ale, all set for a few gins later.

Tomorrow: Might try my hand at gatecrashing Bob or Brendan's. 
    You may want to leave details of your  next of kin for us here, Stig

• Options
    It’s 9am and there’s early reports breaking on the wires that @bobmunro is 12 units in already :-)
  • Options
    It's Started! 

just got back from the pub and Top of the Pops is on BBC4. yes ive been dancing to Buckz Fizz land of make believe and what?! now a bit of human league.  
    Must have been difficult making your mind up what to watch
    Cheryl/Rita is a Charlton fan, anybody seen her at a game?
  • Options
    It’s 9am and there’s early reports breaking on the wires that @bobmunro is 12 units in already :-)
    A glass of wine with dinner, that’s it.

Then too botlezs of jock danialls.
  • Options
    Nothing outrageous for me. Glass of Bucks Fizz in the morning, one can of Guinness at lunch, glass of champers with dinner, 3 more Guinness in evening. 
  • Options
    It's Started! 

just got back from the pub and Top of the Pops is on BBC4. yes ive been dancing to Buckz Fizz land of make believe and what?! now a bit of human league.  
    Must have been difficult making your mind up what to watch
    Cheryl/Rita is a Charlton fan, anybody seen her at a game?
    No, but her Old Man, Steve Stroud, used to join the Royal Oak's golf society on a regular basis, so she made the odd appearance in the Oak.