Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Xmas Threads 2019 - Best, worst and WTF presents

2»

Comments

• Options
    His joint favourite present, think the indoctrination has paid off, second child we’ll work on in a couple of years

• Options
    McBobbin said:
    Got some socks from my kids, a bottle of famous grouse from my parents (over to the whisky thread go I!) And some money... I'm only 39 and fully employed after all.

That is actually it. Got some concert tickets for the summer as a joint present. 

Kids having a great time, about to go to the park on their new bikes, so will probably end up with some sort of accident
    Especially if they've been drinking whisky.
  • Options
    Best: England v Australia T20 at Headingley.

Worst: I have eight new pairs of socks. Eight. 
  • Options
    My daughter went on a Star Wars spree for me. Got Darth Vader slippers, x-wing pyjamas and the Anthony Daniels autobiography. She knows her dad well!!
  • Options
    Phil said:
    Well pleased with these coasters that were got for me from a stall in the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland.
    There’s a stall at Greenwich market that sell coasters like these. Haven’t seen these designs though, love the bottom left one, this was my first season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Phil said:
    Well pleased with these coasters that were got for me from a stall in the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland.
    Got the exact same set for my parents last Christmas ....
  • Options
    Phil said:
    Got the exact same set for my parents last Christmas ....
    Bit awkward that they regifted them to Phil. 
  • Options
    Best gift so far from Greenie Jnr Jnr an original WW2 tank track from a Russian T34 tank. Huge bit of kit and weighs a ton! 😃