Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any early news on Gallagher’s injury?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I thought Wierdu was back according to a recent Colchester post?
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Could be wrong but did he not just play against their U23s for us? 

Edit - you were right, he was recalled on the 17th December it seems. Looked ok pre season, I expect him to be in the squad Monday. 
  • Options
    Not sure why Wiredu hasn't been recalled.
    he has
    https://twitter.com/valleytransfers/status/1206970451941056514
  • Options

Edit - you were right, he was recalled on the 17th December it seems. Looked ok pre season, I expect him to be in the squad Monday. 
    He's not allowed to play until January. He could play against Swansea, though as he made little impact in L2 I'm not exactly expecting him to make an impact
  • Options

He's not allowed to play until January. He could play against Swansea, though as he made little impact in L2 I'm not exactly expecting him to make an impact
    No club came in for Morgan so both him and Doughty were playing non league. I think he could do a job and at the moment if you are registered and have two feet you have a good chance of getting a game. 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    With the midfield injuries, Pratley is even more of a key player but you have to worry about his ability to recover and keep up the level during the Christmas period given his age. Whilst we are still down to the bare bones, defensively we are ok squad wise and now with Taylor back we are ok offensively albeit with little or no cover. Midfield is decimated but the midfield Bowyer put out against city was winning the battles until Gallagher went off.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Think conor will be fine, seems to have flown over to see his missus in Ireland after the game yday so cant be that serious. Maybe starts on the bench on Monday 
    Hang on a minute, I thought Conors missus lived in Sidcup?
    The two timing cheat 
    So it’s just not on the pitch, he’s spreading his balls all over the place.
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    He's basically fine. 
    Looks more like Page to me!
  • Options
    Think conor will be fine, seems to have flown over to see his missus in Ireland after the game yday so cant be that serious. Maybe starts on the bench on Monday 
    The two timing cheat 
    Guaranteed groin strain!
  • Options
    The two timing cheat 
    So it’s just not on the pitch, he’s spreading his balls all over the place.
    Would guess his Mrs family are Irish judging by the name (and the fact I had a perve at her Instagram) 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Think she does but is Irish so gone home for xmas