Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Apart from Lockyer, the back 4 need replacing ASAP!

2»

Comments

• Weird thing is the team on the whole actually defend really well, and make it really difficult for teams to break us down. But then go and mess that all up by one really poor mental or technical mistake - which at this level you get punished for.

Our clean sheet record suggests you are being very generous with your post.
  • Matthew's has done well lately. Far better option than Solly.

The headline for this thread isn't wildly wrong though. We do need a new left sided CB and a LB.
  • Our full backs can't cross a ball for their life. They are too scared to attack and cannot take a player on. More or less every time they get the ball it goes backwards or sideways. 

The first goal comes from Our free kick in their half and solly passes it back to our CH in our half. 

Where is the sense in that????? Put the home side under pressure and float one in the area, but no, we just put ourselves under pressure by playing backwards and thinking we got the Brazil 70 side who just ping it about at the back. 

As soon as I see both this pair on the team sheet I couldn't see anything past a Derby win. 
  • Solly and Purrington are full backs not wing backs.
    Bowyer is playing with wing backs to try and cover up our lack of fit midfield players. 
    It's the loss of quality midfielders as much as anything that is putting our defence under so much pressure. 
    Hopefully when a couple of midfielders return our defence will improve. 
  • Solly was terrible last night, and has been for most of our games this season. I really don't think he's cut out at this level sadly.

We miss Bauer big time, seems like we don't have anybody that can really defend a ball in the air. Some of the ball bouncing over our players last night, sunday league stuff.

• Solly and Purrington are full backs not wing backs.
    Bowyer is playing with wing backs to try and cover up our lack of fit midfield players. 
    It's the loss of quality midfielders as much as anything that is putting our defence under so much pressure. 
    Hopefully when a couple of midfielders return our defence will improve. 
    Full back, wing back whatever mate, doesnt stop you being able to cross a ball, pass to the correct colour shirt or pass a ball forward.

Just shocking basics whatever position you play in.
  • buckshee said:
    Solly to blame for the goal had to do more there.
    If the free kick hadn't been played fucking BACKWARDS from the halfway line which then put us under pressure then the goal would never have happened.
    This with bells on, my missus said why has Solly demanded he take this free kick then pass it back into our own half.

15 seconds later they score, shouldnt have even been in our half.

That is fckin criminal and would love an explanation, its not like we are defending a 3 nil lead with 10mins left. There is 10mins gone in the game away from home.

Ive highlighted this shocking decision making at free kicks  a few times this season and im totally bewildered by it.

• We need a Jorge Costa on loan. 
  • None of them are bad players but are starting to look out of their depth at this level.

I like all of them because they give their all you cant fault that, but we desperately need 2 in experienced at this level and fit to help out. Desperately. 

I thought pratley could do a job back there but he hasn't got the turn of foot now and looks slow at this level. Saw that last night. 
     Again cant fault that he tries and give his all! 

Agreed thst oshi needs a chance. Looks fast. 
  • Sponsored links:

• buckshee said:
    Solly to blame for the goal had to do more there.
    If the free kick hadn't been played fucking BACKWARDS from the halfway line which then put us under pressure then the goal would never have happened.
    This with bells on, my missus said why has Solly demanded he take this free kick then pass it back into our own half.

15 seconds later they score, shouldnt have even been in our half.

That is fckin criminal and would love an explanation, its not like we are defending a 3 nil lead with 10mins left. There is 10mins gone in the game away from home.

Ive highlighted this shocking decision making at free kicks  a few times this season and im totally bewildered by it.

Shouted at the TV as soon as Solly decided to play it 40 yards backwards
    Absolutely senseless.