Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New signings are a must.

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2020
    cafc_se7 said:
    For everyone who keeps saying we need signings....could you contribute by suggesting actual names? Rather than just aimlessly suggesting we need signings? People forget where we were before the injuries!!
    That is ridiculous. We know there is a list of names already and Gallen and Bowyer are better qualified to add to that list if required. People can of course make the general observation that we need signings urgently without specifying who they are. It is the same as saying we need to score goals and inviting Lifers to step up and score some!
    What @MuttleyCAFC said.

However Jordan Cousins doesn't seem involved at Stoke and would probably be a better option than some of our young inexperienced midfielders. He could step into defence too if needed should our injured midfielders ever actually get fit..

We also need a striker with a proven scoring record given Bonne's injury and Taylor's probable departure. Maybe someone like Toney would fit the bill.

• Options
    Huskaris said:
    Fumbluff said:
    BigDiddy said:
    It's rumoured we are looking at a couple of Bristol Rovers players and that Madison will now go up his own Bum.

Our new owner says he will save us through the use of "technology" ?!!

Unless the owners take our predicament seriously and sign 4 or 5 quality players in the next week or so, we will be going down. Bowyer made the point after yesterday's match and worryingly suggested that he is not being listened to.

The honeymoon will soon end if ESI do not use the last word in their abbreviated name and start spending sandwedges.

Speedball 2100 is one of my favourite games ever. What a game. 
    Prefer Monopoly. :|
  • Options
    I prefer Monopoly.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    Fumbluff said:
    BigDiddy said:
    It's rumoured we are looking at a couple of Bristol Rovers players and that Madison will now go up his own Bum.

Our new owner says he will save us through the use of "technology" ?!!

Unless the owners take our predicament seriously and sign 4 or 5 quality players in the next week or so, we will be going down. Bowyer made the point after yesterday's match and worryingly suggested that he is not being listened to.

The honeymoon will soon end if ESI do not use the last word in their abbreviated name and start spending sandwedges.

Speedball 2100 is one of my favourite games ever. What a game. 
    As this is a nonsense thread anyway, I completely agree. Sometimes playing that game I would truly enter 'the zone'.

• Options
    fog horn said:
    New signings are a must in the next 2 weeks. I have been saying for weeks once our players are back fit we will be fine. They trouble we have now we seem to be rushing them back and they are braking down again. If we don’t get some players in I can just see it our injury list not improving. They need to be played here and there. And players like pratley need a rest. Still think we have what it takes to stay up. But it wouldn’t be Charlton if we did it the easy way.
    Nice once one Sherlock.
  • Options
    fog horn said:
    New signings are a must in the next 2 weeks. I have been saying for weeks once our players are back fit we will be fine. They trouble we have now we seem to be rushing them back and they are braking down again. If we don’t get some players in I can just see it our injury list not improving. They need to be played here and there. And players like pratley need a rest. Still think we have what it takes to stay up. But it wouldn’t be Charlton if we did it the easy way.
    Supposedly, the Pope's a Catholic and the bear shits in the wood.
  • Options
    I prefer Monopoly.
    That is the only time I lay my hands on a £50 note.
  • Options
    Bet the guy who started this thread wasn't expecting these kind of repsonses. 
  • Options
    I’m hoping he starts a “Who I really am...” thread next...
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    I’m hoping he starts a “Who I really am...” thread next...
    No chance