Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Terry Jones RIP

2»

Comments

• Options
    Loved his history programmes and it goes without saying a comedy legend. RIP
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    He’s not dead, he’s resting. 

RIP
    I think he would have loved that comment. 
  • Options
    RIP Terry.
  • Options
    Very sad to hear this. RIP Terry.
  • Options
    A comedy genius..RIP..a sincere thankyou for making me laugh and smile so often 
  • Options
    R I P
  • Options
    Revolutionised British comedy. RIP
  • Options
    Someone who made life a little brighter, a little better.

RIP.
  • Options

RIP Terry

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Terry, a sad loss. 2 weeks after Neil Innes passed away too
  • Options
    Very funny man and a sad day...RIP
  • Options
    I hope you carry on misbehaving for all eternity.
    Thank you so much xx
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Will we see his like again?Unlikely--such a brilliant intellect and deep deep sense of humour.
    Wonder if they have any Spam up there.
  • Options
    Will we see his like again?Unlikely--such a brilliant intellect and deep deep sense of humour.
    Wonder if they have any Spam up there.
    Or wafer thin mints 
  • Options
    A sad loss. You might be surprised to learn that many Czechs are in mourning too. The main news devoted 2-3 minutes to it, including a clip of the time he appeared as a guest on a normally serious "Newsnight" equivalent, where the anchor started by asking him how he feels having been appointed as Man Utd's new manager. If you want to take a look, the video of that appearance is embedded in this report of his passing. Terry is of course speaking in English, but is partly obscured by the simultaneous translation. The anchor keeps a straight face for most of the interview but by 6 minutes he has cracked up and Terry ends the interview stripped to the waist, with the two of them discussing whether his shirt is real cotton.

RIP Terry. Key member of one of Britain's greatest exports. 
  • Options
    RIP
    And thanks.
  • Options
    So sad today - I always loved Terry Jones.
    He was a genuine national treasure. A great loss.
  • Options
    Not a surprise, given the well-publicised nature of his dementia, but still very sad. I feel lucky to have seen him at the O2 at the Pythons' last live performances.

He used to live around the corner from me in Camberwell. Although I knew exactly where he lived I never saw him once!

Very funny man.

RIP Terry