Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most underrated player for Charlton

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Not sure if he’s already been mentioned, but I’ll nominate Mark Fish.

Over 100 games for us, all in the top flight and during one of the club’s most successful periods, but, these days, he pretty much only gets mentioned for falling through a coffee table or being part of a back 4 whose names could be arranged into a mildly amusing sentence.
    Wish they still had those adverts playing mid game on the big screen with the fish swimming across the screen. 
  • Options
    I liked Paul Benson. Classy player, but suffered with the boo boys due to the fact Parkinson blew the entire transfer budget for the season on him! Carlisle away 3-4 was a magic moment and his all round performance in the 1-5 at Peterborough was superb. Think we had to pay add ons after a certain amount of games, so Powell got rid and he disappeared.
  • Options
    Jorge Costa. Not sure he could be described as underated but a super C.B.
  • Options
    One million times Morgan Fox.
  • Options
    Andre Bikey was awesome for about half a season, him and TBH playing together very good, what we wouldn't give for them pair at the moment. 
  • Options
    Bikey was good for half a season and then a total liability from then on. I've never known such a contrast in a player in a single season
  • Options
    So much so we paid to terminate his contract didn't we?
  • Options
    Richie Bowman. Should have become a legend.
  • Options
    Konchesky 
  • Options
    Scott McGleish.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Richie Bowman. Should have become a legend.
    If memory serves me right I think he was rated but sadly got injured and never properly recovered.