Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kobe Bryant R.I.P

13»

Comments

• Options
    My son text me this earlier today. I was shocked and it made me feel very sad. 

RIP Kobe Bryant. So sad. 
  • Options
    And now I'm just hearing about his daughter also being on board.

This is so tragic.
  • Options
    Tiger Woods was a good friend of Bryant’s and was only told of his death as he came off the 18th hole. Gave an emotional few words to the interviewer. Visibly upset!
  • Options
    Terrible news to wake up to. R. I. P. 

RIP - think helicopters and private planes need looking into, the Leicester owner, sala and now Kobe Bryant arguably one of the best basketball players of all time. 
    Exactly. And add James Horner to that list, the great film composer who scored Titanic, Braveheart, Legends of the fall and a lot of other films. He was the pilot himself on the crashed plane though iirc.
  • Options
    When half of the Grammy's get devoted to you, Trump and Obama tweet condolences, and so do many global stars from other sports around the world, then you know you're a legend.
  • Options
    Honestly can't remember the last time the death of someone affected such a wide spectrum of celebrities, musicians and sports stars. 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/basketball/51257956
  • Options
    9 people on the helicopter you’d think there was only two if you only have social media 

RIP all those who tragically died hope their families find strength 

Kobie a fantastic athlete amazing basket baller and an inspirational man with what he gave back to those less fortunate than himself was Amongst them 

his life as he would no doubt say himself was by no means more important 

• Options
    Personally I had never heard of him, but the news is leading on the BBC and learning more, and that his daughter and seven others lost their lives too, it is clearly a tragedy and he and the others will be missed by many.
    RIP.
  • Options
    Heard this from the TMZ tweet, was in absolute shock, now apparently they broke the news before his family were informed. Scumbags. 

RIP, Kobe was a giant in the US sport world. A bit like losing messi or Ronaldo the football equivalent. Awful his daughter was on board, with her whole life ahead of her.