Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another thought, another prayer

Comments

• Options
    🙏 Stay strong the Munro clan , thoughts and prayers with you .
  • Options
    Sad times Bob :(
  • Options
    Thinking of you and your Jan Bob. Cancer is a bitch, but treatments are getting better every year. Stay strong and together - you can win.
  • Options
    Best wishes to you and Mrs M
  • Options
    Best wishes to you all.
    Ray
  • Options
    All the best Munro family. You have my thoughts and hopes that the C can be kicked to the kerb. 
  • Options
    Here's wishing you both all the best. Hope she can make full and speedy recovery.
  • Options
    Bob, my best wishes to your wife, you and the boys.  Danny showed great strength and courage in beating it, and I have no doubt that the woman responsible for putting him on this earth has that strength and courage in abundance too, and you as family will overcome it. 
  • Options
    All the very best for your wife and family.
  • Options
    Best wishes & wishing your wife a speedy recovery.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All the best Bob, sorry to hear that.
  • Options
    Best wishes to you and your wife. Chin up mate. 
  • Options
    Hi Bob.  Such sad news but I am sure that you and your wife will fight. 

With the grace of God and your family and friends, even those on here, a football messaging board you will come through this.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Thank you all.
  • Options
    Wishing yourself, Jan and the family all the very best, Bob.
  • Options
    All the best Bob.
  • Options
    Thoughts with you and your family Bob, its easy for us to say stay strong but do know that everyone on here is sending their best wishes and hopes to you both. 
  • Options
    I’m so sorry to hear this Bob and wish you and all your family the best my thoughts are with you all.
  • Options
    Bob, firstly I'm very sorry to read this news, secondly I'm sure that with strength from your family and the prayers of those on CL your wife will beat this terrible disease. You are in my prayers mate and I wish your entire family well. Take care x

• Options
    All the best for your wife and family 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sending positives vibes in the direction of you and your family Bob, I truly wish you all the best.
  • Options
    Horrible news Bob. Sending strength and heartfelt wishes to you, Jan and all the family in this difficult time.

I know every case is different but it's very true that they can do wonders to tackle cancer these days. My own lovely wife Karol was diagnosed with breast cancer three years ago and, thanks to our fantastic NHS and the support of many friends (some of whom are on CL) she has made a full recovery. I'm sure you are a fighter, but don't forget to look after yourself in the weeks and months ahead.
  • Options
    All the best Bob. Stay strong.
  • Options
    Oh FFS! Sorry to hear that Bob, and here's hoping it's one of the ones with the better prognosis, and that the treatment regime isn't too rough on her. Fingers crossed for you all.
  • Options
    Stay strong Bob , best wishes.
  • Options
    edited January 2020

Very best wishes to you all Bob mate 👍
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this Bob.

Thoughts and prayers with you, your wife and family.
  • Options
    All the best mate, keep strong 
  • Options
    All the best to you and your family Bob. You will be in my prayers my friend 
  • Options
    SO sorry to learn your news, Bob.

A strong, close knit family with unlimited love & strength is worth its weight in gold at difficult times like this.

Share your thoughts & fears with your nearest & dearest - and make sure you look after YOU too. 

Thinking of you.