Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cultural appropriation

2»

Comments

• Options
    I will look into it
  • Options
    I have now watched it. Not one of Pie's funniest moments, but fair points as far as this "lefty" is concerned. I don't think for one minute that tiny number of people who get massively out of proportion coverage in the right wing press and from right wing social media represent me. I get the hump that their actions allow the media to portray anyone else with left wing leanings as the same as them, so a fellow "lefty" pointing that out is fine by me. 

People get satire mixed up with the real world all the time, girls who think being like Vikki Pollard is something to be proud of, right wingers thinking Alf Garnet is a role model. They need to change, not the world. 

Final though - who gets to police what is cultural appropriation and what is not? Like VAR - it's all or nothing, and it should be nothing.      
    ethnic minorities who it affects, not middle aged white men, confused as to why their jokes are no longer funny.
  • Options
    I'm sure you will 
  • Options
    What a complete load of woke shit
  • Options
    I have now watched it. Not one of Pie's funniest moments, but fair points as far as this "lefty" is concerned. I don't think for one minute that tiny number of people who get massively out of proportion coverage in the right wing press and from right wing social media represent me. I get the hump that their actions allow the media to portray anyone else with left wing leanings as the same as them, so a fellow "lefty" pointing that out is fine by me. 

People get satire mixed up with the real world all the time, girls who think being like Vikki Pollard is something to be proud of, right wingers thinking Alf Garnet is a role model. They need to change, not the world. 

Final though - who gets to police what is cultural appropriation and what is not? Like VAR - it's all or nothing, and it should be nothing.      
    ethnic minorities who it affects, not middle aged white men, confused as to why their jokes are no longer funny.

So when one ethnic minority person says "I'm upset" and another says "Stop being a fanny, get over yourself". Who do we listen too? 
  • Options

So when one ethnic minority person says "I'm upset" and another says "Stop being a fanny, get over yourself". Who do we listen too? 
    We need a final arbiter that everyone can trust. I vote for Leuth.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited January 2020
    Hi kentaddick said:

Lilly Allen?
    she seems to speak for everyone else on all subjects anyway 
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    Hi kentaddick said:

Lilly Allen?
    she seems to speak for everyone else on all subjects anyway 
    She can talk on behalf of daft bints with wealthy parents. But who speaks for everyone else?  
  • Options
    Sorry guys I have consigned this to the House of Commoners, but these things take time. We hope to get it over the line in the next two days. They could be crucial.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    White pPeople shouldn’t have dreadlocks purely because it looks is rank to not wash your hair and let it clump into a matted filth.
     :) 
     Edited for you...